Kaphost Blockland Servers

Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 547001 times)

I don't see how I was talking to you. By this point you're just banning me for any desperate reason you can.

Also:
User was banned for this post
kalphiter get a grip you just spoke to him.

Would love to know the definition of "faster" that keeps getting banded about in here...

Closest freinds of Ephi and Ephi, it would really do the whole situation justice if you didn't actually post on his topic when you specifically stated that he gets banned if he talks to you, if not it could be as if you asked for it.

Oh. I thought it was hodot on the last page, nvm.

The revenge of Kalphiter part 6. Coming to a cinema near you.

Just lock this thread already!

Would love to know the definition of "faster" that keeps getting banded about in here...

Yea, since everybody knows that ATFs hosting service was the "fastest"  :cookieMonster:
...and first :P

Still not sure what "fastest" is... RTB has and always had the fastest hardware, so it can't be that?

(because Kaphost was the first service?)

Still not sure what "fastest" is... RTB has and always had the fastest hardware, so it can't be that?

Sorry, but i never saw the specs of your server, or how many clients you assign to one physical node.
So i cant really compare it.

But dont get me wrong, i dont want to fight about that. I am just interested.

ATF hosting best in world ftw

Yea, since everybody knows that ATFs hosting service was the "fastest"  :cookieMonster:
...and first :P
ATF hosting best in world ftw
What's ATF Hosting? Am I forgetting something or did someone start another hilariously poor hosting service while I wasn't looking?
Yes I did a quick search. "ATF" yielded no results.

What's ATF Hosting? Am I forgetting something or did someone start another hilariously poor hosting service while I wasn't looking?
Yes I did a quick search. "ATF" yielded no results.
A fairly professional hosting service based in germany (iirc).

A fairly professional hosting service based in germany (iirc).
don't believe so.
http://www.atfclan.eu/site/
ATF is a rather international clan that has german roots. i do believe that the hosting is given to clan members, because we all know that warground was once the head of the blockland ATF department. the atf blockland department has been long shut down since but warground still has a server for it, and can get more.

The word "ATF" is to short for the SMF search.
Just use google, then you get this link: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=82529.msg3056747#msg3056747

Or search for ATFclan.eu

Sorry, but i never saw the specs of your server, or how many clients you assign to one physical node.
So i cant really compare it.

But dont get me wrong, i dont want to fight about that. I am just interested.

Xeon e3-1270v3, Intel SSDs and GigE uplinks, fast stuff!