Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 547032 times)

Welp, the shutdown reminds me of this
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 07:22:06 PM by Redconer »

It's sad to see your service go :(

Thanks for your service, Kalphiter.

Thats bs. Who banned you?
I don't know. This is all I know and don't know about it:

- It was permanent
- It was silent
- Don't know who did it
- Don't know what I did wrong

So what now? Are you going to sit around and do nothing, or continue to contribute in another way?

I don't know. This is all I know and don't know about it:

- It was permanent
- It was silent
- Don't know who did it
- Don't know what I did wrong

Sometimes it just seems that they need to sweep up trash.  The money flow is slowing down so they ban some keys to make people buy more.  Just picking on you it looks.

whats with all the titanic reaction pics

I've literally had to teach Ephialtes and Lub how to design their features. Calling this subpar when this service and I were a strong guidance for other services is pretty insane to say.
probably because of this? do you really think that you can just go around saying that you had to teach a moderator how to do stuff? you're overly dumb. you aren't higher than anyone because you influenced hosting services. you can be respected more sure, but it doesnt mean that you can go saying stuff about the moderators because you think that you are the one who influenced RTB host. how do you know this for certain?

probably because of this? do you really think that you can just go around saying that you had to teach a moderator how to do stuff? you're overly dumb. you aren't higher than anyone because you influenced hosting services. you can be respected more sure, but it doesnt mean that you can go saying stuff about the moderators because you think that you are the one who influenced RTB host. how do you know this for certain?
That's still no reason to ban someone.

That's still no reason to ban someone.
yes it is. kalphiter has been an issue for badspot and ephialtes for years now. hes on thin ice when it comes to what he can say and i dont blame ephialtes or badspot. its all kalphiter's fault. he needs to stop talking like he is better than others. (yeah haha haha say that i am no better haha haha)

yes it is. kalphiter has been an issue for badspot and ephialtes for years now. hes on thin ice when it comes to what he can say and i dont blame ephialtes or badspot. its all kalphiter's fault. he needs to stop talking like he is better than others. (yeah haha haha say that i am no better haha haha)
Kalphiter has been minding his own business for some time now. It bothers me how much other people/the moderators are bullying him at this point. (That one comment about teaching Lub and Ephi everything was over the top, but that's about all that I've seen recently)