Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 553310 times)

Negative posts only effect the gallery
false, they also affect when ephi wants to cover something up.

false, they also affect when ephi wants to cover something up.
If Ephi can delete unwanted posts in his thread, why can't I?

If Ephi can delete unwanted posts in his thread, why can't I?

Because Ephi spent years worming his way into power only to deny he enjoys ruling over teens and kids in a game.

stuff, master plan uncovered. If I still had that picture of me as Riddler which you kindly photoshopped then I'd put it here.

stuff, master plan uncovered. If I still had that picture of me as Riddler which you kindly photoshopped then I'd put it here.
Don't start.

What, I'm not allowed to reply to posts making ridiculous allegations about me? Alright, sorry man. Won't happen again!!

What, I'm not allowed to reply to posts making ridiculous allegations about me? Alright, sorry man. Won't happen again!!
Well, most of these allegations are true. you deliberately harass and offend members by means of random negativity.
You also take down posts that other members make about you. Let us say someone complains about you; you take down the thread and all traces toward it. Also, if you want people to read one of your replies, you take down the replies that other people typed. It's these allegations that make us completely despise you.

Let us say someone complains about you; you take down the thread and all traces toward it.
Show some evidence! Find one thread he has completely erased from existence!

forget ephi you better back down, might get lynched here buddy.

If there was a viable alternative to RTB I think you'd see a lot of people boycott it. Ephialtes can only be a douche because hes all we've got. Any slight hint of competition and he does what he's done in this topic, clearly.

Oh forget off haha. People aren't going to boycott a quality service because the guy who runs it is a richard. My attitude doesn't interfere with their experience using the service so what's the problem? There are a handful of people making their hate for me known and thousands of users who just get on with their lives and enjoy using what I've built for them.

Most people think Rub's a richard (he is) yet I guarantee the vast majority of Kalphiter's users will be moving over to his service because it's so much more advanced and comprehensive.

Take your anti-me stuff over to my drama thread and let us continue to discuss this abomination of a hosting service.

Oh forget off haha. People aren't going to boycott a quality service because the guy who runs it is a richard. My attitude doesn't interfere with their experience using the service so what's the problem? There are a handful of people making their hate for me known and thousands of users who just get on with their lives and enjoy using what I've built for them.
Doesn't mean that as a forum moderator you can just be a cunt whenever you please.

If there was a viable alternative to RTB I think you'd see a lot of people boycott it. Ephialtes can only be a douche because hes all we've got. Any slight hint of competition and he does what he's done in this topic, clearly.
reading your butthurt

it pains me

Doesn't mean that as a forum moderator you can just be a cunt whenever you please.

I was a cunt before I was a moderator, read back through my posts lol.