Kaphost Blockland Servers

Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 546416 times)

Yes but I'm pretty confident that is why you became as mentally incapable as you are.
Then you are handicapped.

So by making a logical point about YOUR handicapation makes ME handicapped?  okay

So by making a logical point about YOUR handicapation makes ME handicapped?  okay
No. The fact you think i'm 'butthurt' over something that is a year old makes you handicapped.

glass
wat r u doing
glass
stahp

Quit it, guys.
Is your client list based on in-game names or on what they register with?

Is your client list based on in-game names or on what they register with?
Registration.

You really are one of the worst human beings I have ever seen.
You need to stop posting on this thread, you are not one to talk about the quality of a hosting service. When someone makes a good point against you, you just call them handicapped. Clearly you are the handicapped one to get through so many forum accounts over and over again and still act like an incomprehensible turd.

Grow up.

How odd that my thread is full of stuff...

i think glass is handicapped too but really?

how much do you leave the house?

You need to stop posting on this thread, you are not one to talk about the quality of a hosting service. When someone makes a good point against you, you just call them handicapped. Clearly you are the handicapped one to get through so many forum accounts over and over again and still act like an incomprehensible turd.

Grow up.
So what if I failed at it? I know I failed at it. But i'm not butthurt over it. Seriously, it was the stupidist attempted I ever saw to say i'm butthurt.

Maybe people would stop stuffting on Kalph if he would actually fix his god damned service. Hell, if he did that earlier I would have stayed with him.

So what if I failed at it? I know I failed at it. But i'm not butthurt over it. Seriously, it was the stupidist attempted I ever saw to say i'm butthurt.

Maybe people would stop stuffting on Kalph if he would actually fix his god damned service. Hell, if he did that earlier I would have stayed with him.
You're still a client.

Good one :cookieMonster:

You are really the only person that's actively hating on it and I feel embarrassed for you

i think glass is handicapped too but really?

how much do you leave the house?
16 posts a day. bolt pls. you're almost as bad as stocking.