Kaphost Blockland Servers

Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 546762 times)

Did I say crashed? Nope.

Did I say crashed? Nope.
A stuffty host = server crashes, high pings, and slow connections.
My server has had none of these.

A stuffty host = server crashes, high pings, and slow connections.
My server has had none of these.
Bull. It has been proved by facts and even loyal customers.

Yeah this is a deal breaker for me.

I've supported Kaphost until now. For the last month its been just non-stop random lag storms and its un-usable like this.

I couldn't recommend it anymore, sorry. You just aren't bothering to look into it and its unacceptable.

Not sure why you're so stubborn, Kalphiter. Yet again your provider has problems which is causing your paying clients to get angry in public. You may feel you can up your features but until you accept your provider is stuff, your service will not improve and clients will continue to be pissed off.

Kaphost network stability over the last 7 days:

Here's how it's done properly (RTB's NY01):

I'm embarrassed for you, I really am.

Bull. It has been proved by facts and even loyal customers.

lol?  he is a loyal customer.  that data is also skewed to show rtb as being better.

lol?  he is a loyal customer.  that data is also skewed to show rtb as being better.
"lole they postd facts! must b a conspiacyy!"

"lole they postd facts! must b a conspiacyy!"
I definitely would never hire you to work in advertising of a company

Why, because I wouldn't bullstuff people to buy the service?

Lub's screenshots don't have any indication as to where he got them. He could of collected data from any host and said it was Kalphiter's.

Why, because I wouldn't bullstuff people to buy the service?
Exactly

lol?  he is a loyal customer.  that data is also skewed to show rtb as being better.
Not sure how you can say it's skewed, it's just consistently solid. Here's some more consistent historical data:

Kalphiter is so embarrassed by his poor network quality he has now blocked the Pingdom checks. If his provider was as good as he claims, why would he feel the need to do this? Not sure about anyone else, but I wouldn't a provider unless they were completely transparent with their network performance.

But just imagine how hard he can forget your competitors in the ass!
Get out. I will forget Lub in the ass so hard first time his servers go down due to some technical issue.
Kalphiter, never lock this topic so I can keep quoting that easily.

He has told you many times to stop the Pingdom checks, yet you continue to harass him with them, he has every and legitimate right to block the checks.

Also, Kalph, do you still send the bills via PM?
Not sure what exactly has changed since last time, but I'd like a server for 6 months

Not sure how you can say it's skewed, it's just consistently solid. Here's some more consistent historical data:

Kalphiter is so embarrassed by his poor network quality he has now blocked the Pingdom checks. If his provider was as good as he claims, why would he feel the need to do this? Not sure about anyone else, but I wouldn't a provider unless they were completely transparent with their network performance.
Wow nice consistency RTB

He has told you many times to stop the Pingdom checks, yet you continue to harass him with them, he has every and legitimate right to block the checks.

Also, Kalph, do you still send the bills via PM?
Not sure what exactly has changed since last time, but I'd like a server for 6 months
you're paying for a blockland server?

having kids is expensive you know