Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 553848 times)

Not sure why you're so stubborn, Kalphiter. Yet again your provider has problems which is causing your paying clients to get angry in public. You may feel you can up your features but until you accept your provider is stuff, your service will not improve and clients will continue to be pissed off.

Kaphost network stability over the last 7 days:

Here's how it's done properly (RTB's NY01):

I'm embarrassed for you, I really am.

those are the shortest of boners
Don't even try. He refuses to realize Server4You is the worst of providers but just doesn't want to spend money on a decent provider.

after all, we should trust graphs provided by kalphiter's direct opposition, as well as only cherry picked moments from the graph instead of large amounts of time.

"Do not trust any statistics you did not fake yourself."  :cookieMonster:

after all, we should trust graphs provided by kalphiter's direct opposition, as well as only cherry picked moments from the graph instead of large amounts of time.
we actually have a miniature nation running here in the blf

Badspot seems to only care about people who affect his bottom line
Rub/kalphiter are the politicians, with both lying to get customers.

Its fascinating, really.

Rub/kalphiter are the politicians, with both lying to get customers.
Could you quote the lying please? Post something I've said that isn't factual, I challenge you.

Could you quote the lying please? Post something I've said that isn't factual, I challenge you.
my apologies, that was inaccurate.

You both employ double speak, and carefully selected graphs to prove your points.

my apologies, that was inaccurate.

You both employ double speak, and carefully selected graphs to prove your points.

That is the truth for sure. I'm sure Lub has had blips and stretches of continuous high pings and latency like Kalphiter gets. No hosting service or datacenter network is perfect. Ever. Whether or not Lub's service has high pings and latency less often or more often than Kal's is a fact that really could only be proved, at least to some extent, by an independent third party with no bias towards either service.

That is the truth for sure. I'm sure Lub has had blips and stretches of continuous high pings and latency like Kalphiter gets. No hosting service or datacenter network is perfect. Ever. Whether or not Lub's service has high pings and latency less often or more often than Kal's is a fact that really could only be proved, at least to some extent, by an independent third party with no bias towards either service.
Well said

I've decided against doing a partial job by upgrading with only a few new features this week. It looks like I'll co-ordinate the full panel upgrade with the 2-year anniversary "special". The entire job should be done between Christmas and New Years', if not earlier.

Missing actual written deadlines is the epitome of embarrassing, well done.