Kaphost Blockland Servers

Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 546703 times)

ephi is really the only one with the title of moderator that is actually active.

ephi is really the only one with the title of moderator that is actually active.
I see Rotondo on all the time. He doesn't post of course, but he's active frequently.

Can't seem to get JVS working at all. I removed Support_LegacyDoors, Support_Doors, and Brick_Doors but still nothing.
Code: [Select]
JVS_Content
$AddOn__JVS_Content = 1;
  Skipping JVS_Content in favor of Support_LegacyDoors
I don't even.

There was an add-on enabler disrupting those 3 add-ons from being disabled; I've removed it for you.

This will be cleared up once add-ons can be changed online.

I hate that this thread is just arguing about which service is better.
Like honestly, no one wants to see your immature bickering. Fight on skype or something.

I hate that this thread is just arguing about which service is better.
Like honestly, no one wants to see your immature bickering. Fight on skype or something.
Fight on Skype using real video meaning people have to sound reasonable and be accountable for their arguments?

pfffttt

None of the moderators actively moderate every single thread on the forums. Nobody's got time for that stuff.

I do what I can when I can, and that's more than cunts like you deserve haha.
this is exactly why people don't like you.

maybe if you weren't such an asshat people would "appreciate" your moderation work.

maybe if you weren't such an asshat people would "appreciate" your moderation work.
so much this, i could never find the right word

i'd be extremely surprised if he gave a single stuff about you babies and what you think of his moderation

you've collectively whined & stomped your feet twice now to no result

i'd be extremely surprised if he gave a single stuff about you babies and what you think of his moderation

you've collectively whined & stomped your feet twice now to no result
Quote from: Ephialtes
Alright I'm done with this circus, I've entertained your collective bullstuff for long enough. You guys don't get to decide who moderates these forums.

The fact of the matter is I am the most active moderator on these forums by far, I've spent hours and hours of my time as a moderator cleaning up all kinds of messes on these forums. I don't think any of you have any idea how many pictures of dead people, mutilated animals, gore and all kinds of other stuff I've had to put up with while removing posts when one of you starfishs decides to go off the rails and Self Delete spam all over the place. I'm the one who sits here for hours deleting those posts until the guy posting them tires himself out or Badspot comes on to ban them. It's a thankless task and then I have to put up with threads like this.

There's only one guy who's opinion matters when it comes to my ability to moderate these forums, and it's none of you.
(http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=210909.msg5920845#msg5920845)

that certainly looks like giving a stuff.

You must not have read the last sentence then lol

You must not have read the last sentence then lol
action has to be taken because if nothing happens then ephialtes automatically doesn't give a stuff!!

action has to be taken because if nothing happens then ephialtes automatically doesn't give a stuff!!
What does that even mean