Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 546704 times)

also when exactly is this "kick-ass stage" gonna be?

also when exactly is this "kick-ass stage" gonna be?

I've decided against doing a partial job by upgrading with only a few new features this week. It looks like I'll co-ordinate the full panel upgrade with the 2-year anniversary "special". The entire job should be done between Christmas and New Years', if not earlier.

Kick-ass stage is happening about a week or 2 ago apparently.

Kick-ass stage has already gone, it was that kick-ass I missed it.

I think kalphiter mixed it up. He is actually going into the "ass kicked" stage  :cookieMonster:

kalphiter sucks and so does his service.

kalphiter sucks and so does his service.
This is the bullstuff I deal with that Ephialtes can just wash away. It doesn't have to be erased; I'm fine with it there. The problem is when rules only apply to some people.

This is the bullstuff I deal with that Ephialtes can just wash away. It doesn't have to be erased; I'm fine with it there. The problem is when rules only apply to some people.
i was actually thinking of mentioning that ephi's hilariously biased "moderation" might be slightly more acceptable if he actually extended it to other threads
but no that would take "effort" and it'd be "fair"

So you guys think I do an awful job as a moderator and want me demoted, banned, family murdered etc. and yet you want me to be more involved in moderating more threads? You guys are loving nuts lol.

you do an awful job because you do not moderate many threads beyond those are directly relevant (read: yours)
if you actually moderated everything equally, it wouldn't be an issue

None of the moderators actively moderate every single thread on the forums. Nobody's got time for that stuff.

I do what I can when I can, and that's more than cunts like you deserve haha.

I don't really have a need for a hosting service, but my god Glass in this topic is giving me cancer. Please Glass, do us all a favor and stop kissing up to RTB on Kalphiter's topic.

None of the moderators actively moderate every single thread on the forums. Nobody's got time for that stuff.

I don't have access to the moderator panel but isn't there some sort of notification section like "X has reported Y post. Reason: Z"
If not there should be.

i forgot, even if you were to actually do your job, you're still a gigantic stuff
maybe that's why people hate you more than the other moderators

i forgot, even if you were to actually do your job, you're still a gigantic stuff
maybe that's why people hate you more than the other moderators

:panda: