Poll

How helpful and instructive do you find my tutorial?

Extremely!
145 (78%)
Fairly
29 (15.6%)
Not Very
6 (3.2%)
Not At All
6 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 185

Author Topic: Ostinyo's Mapping Tutorial  (Read 86989 times)

i can't see my water it's there but i can't see it

i can't see my water it's there but i can't see it

Is there water at a certain level all across the map, except you can't see it? (but you still float in it)

These things happen... I had to work with this problem on Ski Resort.

so when i package it it will be fixed?

so when i package it it will be fixed?

No, it's a glitch. Unless you edited the square size of your terrain, and therefore the water is broken that way.

Does this work with demo? I press f8 and then i press f11 but nothing happens.

Maybe I should put this in Q&A...

No, Mission Editor does not work in the demo.

aw man...well thank you for telling me. cookie for u :cookie:

Haha... you should get the real Blockland ;) It's way better than the demo... you can't do squat in the demo.

I made a map. It turned out good. But after I saved and stuff, I got this.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=142021.0

Double Post.

Why is this map's terain raycasting one space down? I have to move my brick up one space for it to plant. Why?

Your terrain is at an awkward level. You'll just have to move it up a notch using the add dirt then smooth tools.

Your terrain is at an awkward level. You'll just have to move it up a notch using the add dirt then smooth tools.
Would you like to join my server and see what I mean? It's like, all my terrain parts are visable and stuff at the right level, but when I plant a brick, it's on level down. And, I'm not going to add dirt on every spot on my terrain by one little x1F.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 04:20:45 PM by Uxie »

Would you like to join my server and see what I mean? It's like, all my terrain parts are visable and stuff at the right level, but when I plant a brick, it's on level down. And, I'm not going to add dirt on every spot on my terrain by one little x1F.

Yes, you are unlucky and the terrain came out at an awkward height/glitches... just move he terrain a little and it should he fine ;)

Yes, you are unlucky and the terrain came out at an awkward height/glitches... just move he terrain a little and it should he fine ;)
Wat