Author Topic: The Blockland Bulletin  (Read 18441 times)

He means the title of the blog is Blockland Bulletine.

I hope this goes well for you and if and when you need it, I`d love to be an author.

Ah yes that looks like a typo in the window title.

http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3ABulletine The only definition is in French. Bulletin is the correct spelling. I don't see it spelled your way anywhere.

Durr, the correct spelling is Blockland Bulletin. Icy put 'blockland bulletine' as the window title.

Durr, the correct spelling is Blockland Bulletin. Icy put 'blockland bulletine' as the window title.

Ah yes that looks like a typo in the window title.

Slowpoke, dude. I didn't even notice a link in there, skimmed it mostly, but I got the hist.

Pretty good. I might start up an account if I don't feel like rezzing my super old one...

So does this mean that you don't share all the views of a certain story if said views would give the reader a better understanding of the story?

News articles report on an event, written in 3rd person. Opinion and review are written directly from the perspectives of the author.

News articles report on an event, written in 3rd person. Opinion and review are written directly from the perspectives of the author.

In other words, the viewer could be biased.

The viewer could be biased.

The viewer could be anything. Usually, I get people complaining the article is biased just because they don't agree with it, which is foolish. As I said to someone before, the reader can perceive the information however they want. I can influence it, but not by much.

The viewer could be anything. Usually, I get people complaining the article is biased just because they don't agree with it, which is foolish. As I said to someone before, the reader can perceive the information however they want. I can influence it, but not by much.

But shouldn't the story have "both sides of the tale"?

But shouldn't the story have "both sides of the tale"?

Generally it does, but sometimes theres only so much balance I can add, such as the person in question refusing to respond to contact us. TBB is honest opinion and honest facts. People seem to think that because the content is so direct, its bad. This is poor reasoning.

Lookin good. Need any writers?

Two people have shown interest and are undergoing a trial project, if they want to proceed.