Author Topic: The Blockland Bulletin  (Read 18282 times)

Press this:

I don't have that icon on my keyboard... Wait I do, but it isn't working...
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 08:10:24 PM by Killer2 »

How about the POST ARTICLE dashboard? The controls at the top of the box where you type the article?

How about the POST ARTICLE dashboard? The controls at the top of the box where you type the article?

Not there...

Tell me the tags please! I'm about to give up on posting my topic for the night if I can't figure this out... My topic won't split like your guy's will... It's driving me insane!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 08:25:05 PM by Killer2 »

Use "Compose" not "HTML". Next time message me, we don't need technical errors from authors being spewed into a showcase topic.

I feel completely stupid! I should know this stuff, I'm the computer wizz out of my family (besides my dad).

Considering that I have made yet another news topic, this deserves a bump. People have been getting into my RoB2 article. Expect a separate post for an update on the RoB2 news about the delay in start. I may also do one on revealing all the possibilities Blockland could achieve since the buzz on Watson, the IBM supercomputer, sweeping the Jeopardy match over the champions. Probably it will relate to how tech today maybe able to cause for Blockland to new heights.

You might wanna fix that article soon Killer, its drafted. Otherwise we can remove it altogether.

You might wanna fix that article soon Killer, its drafted. Otherwise we can remove it altogether.

It has been removed.

Added an unofficial RoB stock market. c:

Added an unofficial RoB stock market. c:

I'm confused on this.

I'm confused on this.

Its very simple.
Anyway I'll be updating it, you don't have to worry about it.

Its very simple.
Anyway I'll be updating it, you don't have to worry about it.

Ok, I get it now. Lol, now I want to do a stock market on Kalp's Dedicated Hosting Service now... Trolololololol

Ok, I get it now. Lol, now I want to do a stock market on Kalp's Dedicated Hosting Service now... Trolololololol

Kalph has a RoB server? Wat.