Author Topic: Blockland + ROBLOX  (Read 13373 times)

If BL and ROBLOX combined, we would have 5x as many idiots and not enough players with common sense to kick those idiots out.

ROBLOX pros:
Lua scripting
That's not a pro until I can reuse my WoW macros. :I

If BL and ROBLOX combined, we would have 5x as many idiots and not enough players with common sense to kick those idiots out.
Also, I don't think anyone should combine the communities.

Edit:

Vehicles can go through bricks at high speeds.
I have witnessed vehicles going through players/other vehicles.
Vehicles seem unrealistic, in the way that they bounce around. I.E., flip a jeep over and it bounces around like a beach ball. Oh, then it flips itself over.
That is not entirely Blockland's fault. It's pretty hard to go through bricks with the Jeep. Unless, the antenna goes through it, because that has no collision. 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 11:04:08 AM by TheKhoz »

why is everyone so obsessed with things being realistic. this is not the game for that.

why is everyone so obsessed with things being realistic. games are not made for that.

Badspot should test using the new brick physics system on vehicles.
It would probably break most vehicles (Like planes, boats, motorcycles, etc.), but I think it would personally would be worth it.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 03:02:17 PM by steve5451 »

Why are you trying to glorify ROBLOX on the Blockland forums? God you are a massive handicap. Also, regarding tolerance; generally there's a reason behind things being intolerable. (The game is an underdeveloped piece of stuff perhaps???)

Unrelated topic, I just got Vegas!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdqF8GDczQY
I made this video in exactly thirty seven minutes and eight seconds to celebrate.
This is phat rave tunez,  (Dj Outblast stars at Raving Moscow regularly). Have you ever been to a proper rave?