Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3588212 times)

WHAT ATE ITS EYES
uh what
if you meant to type what ARE its eyes, that's just how I draw eyes.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 06:09:25 PM by Super Suit 12 »

his hair doesn't look attached to his head and it looks like you tried to erase his right eye but gave up half-way through

you should work a bit on pressuring the lines effectively, some parts are way too thick
the lines themselves are rough and jagged too
and the tiny anime nose could be just slightly higher on the face

what did you use to draw it btw, was it a mouse or tablet

help. i drew something. tell me what's wrong with it.

its face

The whole thing
heh. i could say the same about your art... weirdo...

heh. i could say the same about your art... weirdo...
learn to draw before you talk to me

heh. nothin personal but you're not 1 2 talk

br0 can i get some fries with that spicy attitude

I've looked up gravitational lensing effects and not only does it look like there isn't one in CSP but it seems impossible to do outside of spherical shapes like actual black holes and stars etc.

could anybody help me here? how do I get the effect I'm looking for?

It's not working. It just looks like he's a laminated plastic cut-out in front of the background.
You should aim for something more like a dip in a water surface or gravitational lensing:

Basically, the effect needs to show a gradual increase in distortion as it approaches him, while the blur you're using goes full-force right from the edges.
Don't use a blur. Use some kind of warping filter, though I'm not exactly sure which kind.

Also, the places where he touches things should not have any warping, i.e near his feet, to give the effect that they're touching. Otherwise he looks like a cutout.

dam......... you got him good.............