Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3589857 times)

ay yo just passin by to say

learn to draw before you talk to me

you are incredibly pretentious, and this isnt the first instance

Sorry about that, I lost my cool. Don't wanna be seen as another Lord Tony so I'm apologizing.
The truth is that I'm in a very busy period of art school and my art is being criticized very heavily every day in order to improve, so when I come here and see people posting what looks like kindergartener's doodles and expecting us to give advice like it's at a level where it can be called art I just get really pissed. I'll try not to lash out so much in the future.

tl:dr I'm very stressed and prone to fits of anger. Also have a bit of a superiority complex.

Draw threads are supposed to be fun. Please take everything with a grain of salt and dont treat it like a snobby art gallery.

its face
i came here because CC wouldn't say anything but that (which sparked a conversation that resulted in the channels' names being changed to critique instead of creative)
please give actual feedback :(
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 01:03:07 PM by Super Suit 12 »

i came here because CC wouldn't say anything but that (which sparked a conversation that resulted in the channels' names being changed to critique instead of creative)
please give actual feedback :(
To be honest you need to re learn drawing heads
Watch these
Draw the Head From Any Angle: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL39135B8D190B7C97

Drama, in the draw thread? Who would've guessed

constructive criticism of my dnd party drawing?

Drama, in the draw thread? Who would've guessed
draw-ma

-
constructive criticism of my dnd party drawing?
the green mouths look like they're going to fall off
the human has two right hands