Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3557559 times)

because the last things i remember you drawing were stuffty ms paint glaceon fanart
yeah and the last thing i remember you doing was making a thread to arbitrarily catalogue autistic kids for your amusement, it seems we all can turn over a new leaf

i thought that was official for a few moments

nicely done, nix.

You should choose your words more carefully next time, pomp.

because the last things i remember you drawing were stuffty ms paint glaceon fanart
i would put customizable anime playertypes in the same bin

Jesus christ dude
yeah and the last thing i remember you doing was making a thread to arbitrarily catalogue autistic kids for your amusement, it seems we all can turn over a new leaf

he's right though

he's right though
that nix's art has gotten better through perseverance and creativity? i would agree

i'm just against people bringing negativity into this thread, and derailing to make fun of others. you seem to be pretty fond of that.

more gifs of what i've been posting on here about recently
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 04:16:49 PM by thatguysebi »

more gifs of what i've been posting on here about recently
if i were you id try to start trying to get your hands on adobe animate or something like that instead of scratch because you seriously got potential

yeah, if you're on a budget you can get krita or pencil2d

yeah, i've been really lazy with getting a new program but i'll definitely check that out. thanks dudes

EDIT: scratch works pretty well for me right now, with a few editing adjustments things can look really good like that but i get where you're coming from and i should probably get a better program tbh
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 09:23:03 PM by thatguysebi »