Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3584939 times)

Catholic ass baroque lookin luxury car + jack + oni girl

« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 03:25:28 AM by Kumquat »

EDIT: scratch works pretty well for me right now, with a few editing adjustments things can look really good like that but i get where you're coming from and i should probably get a better program tbh
for your consideration: a better tool does not make a better artist, but it can make a more efficient one. I don't know the intricacies of scratch but i do know it's not solely made for animation. You gotta be willing to get out of your comfort zone, and that may mean jumping away from scratch, which you're very familiar in, and venturing into an unknown program, but i believe you'll ultimately be thankful you did.

Catholic ass baroque lookin luxury car + jack + oni girl

nice shading!

trying out medibang paint, it's pretty dope so far

i haven't shaded the drawing yet

finished

highlights are fun
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 06:12:47 AM by Pompmaker2 »

wow 3d printer lady

(fun fact, 3d pens exist and they're fun)

(fun fact, 3d pens exist and they're fun)
yeah! i've had the opportunity to use one before and it's really fun (if useless)

warning: big boy pagestretch

haven't been able to draw for awhile (no pen) so here's a sloppy art evolution. reason some look so out of place is because 3/5s of them are from mugen idles, i'll have to make a true evolution at some point dating back to like 2014, lol. (first is from 2015, around the time i dignified the 2 curls hair style). iirc the 4th was supposed to have a nose so i only stopped drawing noses around like a month or two ago

EDIT: (aight i'll make a little rundown) 2015-2016 was a huge era for me because i just started digital art, and i think this was the first thing i ever drew (pfft sebi park is in it cause i used to be really well known for it back then)

as you can see, this is completely and utterly terrible in every single way, but it's what helped my artstyle grow into what it's become, cleaner, more dignified, everything. this was also what made me transition into using a weird pinkish-red color for sebi for about 1 or 2 years

now there's definetely way more drawings then these but i started to get a lot better with quality control as i got into 2016 and it really shows if you look at some of the drawings compared to the... others

now this was the first thing i drew to actually have it evolve into the green sweatshirt thing, can't find the full body cause it's buried in a bunch of other stuffty sebi drawings but this is sort of what evolved my artstyle into what it is currently. i'd bring some more images into enlightenment but this is already big and stupid enough
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 11:08:19 AM by thatguysebi »

yeah! i've had the opportunity to use one before and it's really fun (if useless)
you could theoretically fix stuff with it

i've seen a video where someone fixed their drone's battery case using the pen

good foreshortening! if i may, the left hand seems a little off but other than that it looks very swell

i like how this panel is comic along

if i may

You may ALWAYS critique if you wish

Also I really like how the man slouched over behind the guy holding boba is drawn.