Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3591120 times)

[size=autism speakspt]I WILL loving END YOU FOR ALL THE stuff YOUVE DONE TO ME AND MY CONTENT, FISHforget.[/size]
ya know "death" threats are bannable right
how about you shut your loving mouth pomp hasnt done anything really that bad to you, in fact he was proving you wrong. now i would say you are overreacting but then im sure your gonna go into mspaint and start drawing doraemon beating up C3P0 with your name in the corner

Does anyone else want zach to do draw these kinds of things? I do. Draw me next!

This is nice image
Also yeah forget thin lines
The way to deal with thin lines is to use the magic wand to select outside of your objects/characters, and raise the tolerance until the selection has a good enough coverage, then invert the selection and then fill in the selection with a "base color" on a layer below the outline layer

Then it helps to have a color layer above the base color layer that's set to being a clipping layer so that you can scribble around your outlines yet never go outside of them because of the base color layer setting the rules for the above color layer

[size=autism speakspt]
i bet you thought this was real clever

rad! this one is definitely the most realistic so far, i was gonna say that the ear needed a bone but then i realized rabbit ears are just as big and are 100% cartilage, nature is cray.

nix what the forget happened
how did you go from mspaint to well drawn skeleman