Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3589951 times)

What's the point of drawing
lol what's the point of drawing EVER lol. the only time there is a point is if you do it for a job. otherwise you can and should draw whatever the forget you want. ur opinion has never mattered less

lol what's the point of drawing EVER lol. the only time there is a point is if you do it for a job. otherwise you can and should draw whatever the forget you want. ur opinion has never mattered less
I'm sorry my mom told me not to talk to strangers

Yeah probably best you do try and deflect given how little substance there is in your point
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 09:12:04 PM by Darryl McKoy »

what do you think he should be drawing instead dumbass. I don't even know what you like because you know if you like anything publicly people will make fun of you for it ! what the forget !

what do you think he should be drawing instead dumbass. I don't even know what you like because you know if you like anything publicly people will make fun of you for it ! what the forget !
anything that I can show to my mom or friends without them getting dissapointed. like, there's no rules or context here when you say this stuff and I'd even stand looking at drawings of most furry art if there wasn't an implied loveual tone in most of the stuff you can find publicly

i've shown my mom the image of pineco's internal anatomy and she thought it was epic

anything that I can show to my mom or friends without them getting dissapointed. like, there's no rules or context here when you say this stuff and I'd even stand looking at drawings of most furry art if there wasn't an implied loveual tone in most of the stuff you can find publicly

It's clear your criticism was noted and discarded. No point in trying to prove your point considering the only people who care any further are people here to stir up drama

anything that I can show to my mom or friends without them getting dissapointed.
why should he give a stuff about your friends and family
I'd even stand looking at drawings of most furry art if there wasn't an implied loveual tone in most of the stuff you can find publicly
now that's what I call bullstuff

also lol @ people who never post their own content showing up one day to police other people's content on a basis of "i dont like it"

also lol @ people who never post their own content
actually unova has posted his drawings before iirc

Yeah I didn't like them though so what's the point of him even drawing?

Good point. Unova, Stop posting your drawings.

somehow gives him even less of a leg to stand on

hey now how bout we all calm down and look at this image