Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3590843 times)

vigil i just want to let u know that people like unova and red spy only post in this thread to stir stuff up for attention

vigil i just want to let u know that people like unova and red spy only post in this thread to stir stuff up for attention
Why is it that users who actually have potential in art turn out to be the worst ones

are u referring to me
Yes. And pompmaker, who is a great article who decides to force his foot special interest and anime love onto most of his art, vigil, who uses his commission level art skills to draw out his kinks, and a bunch of smaller artists that rarely post like cable box.

Yes. And pompmaker, who is a great article who decides to force his foot special interest and anime love onto most of his art, vigil, who uses his commission level art skills to draw out his kinks, and a bunch of smaller artists that rarely post like cable box.
It's almost as if these people are enjoying their hobby and not doing it to specifically please you.. weird...

listen i dont know if you're seeing floaters or what but im not a good artist lmao

listen i dont know if you're seeing floaters or what but im not a good artist lmao

we know

do u have nothing better to do than bait people on a drawings thread on an albanian lego forum that you apparently loathe

I know. I made this thread. I've been around, lol.

With watercolor you featured, I'd be surprised to not to actually enjoy what you did scrolling through a compilation of Pokemon stuff. It's scientific, interesting to look at and unique to say the least. The problem is, you waste it only on stuff like that. Make a Knight raid or a dragon's keep, something that benefits more from watercolor.

do u have nothing better to do than bait people on a drawings thread on an albanian lego forum that you apparently loathe

i loathe it because of people like you nix

Listen, I get it man. There are artists that post stuff I'm not into, but I think have an amazing style and flow. Sometimes it puts me off and I forget them, other times I might at least grow to respect the person's art. That's just life, that's just art. Its impossible to please everyone, but others are more motivated to be mainstream, that's just their prerogative.

i loathe it because of people like you nix
then do both us and urself a favor and leave because the 99% of people that apparently taint the forums for you aren't going anywhere anytime soon :)

no offense but doing something like "LOL THE BIG GAY GUYS HES GAY" makes a lot of people vomit so just... tone that down a little

then do both us and urself a favor and leave because the 99% of people that apparently taint the forums for you aren't going anywhere anytime soon :)

i won't :)