Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3590947 times)

no offense your art is decent but the content used to represent it is literal basura. you have potential but you took the shadman route and put it into absolute stuff and posted it in a place where people make fun of absolute stuff.

maybe try posting your less visually offensive drawings? the only things i recall you posting was legend of zelda research with food on the richards and mettaton hinting at it being a trap. its seriously sickening to see actually good artists put their skills to waste for things that are strictly loveual or fandom related. no offense.
this this this this this

its seriously sickening to see actually good artists put their skills to waste
'I don't like what you draw so your skills are wasted'

hmmm

'I don't like what you draw so your skills are wasted'

hmmm
shadman symphasizer

No idea who shadman is and I probably don't want to

Point is what he draws is not all about you and your taste. You're a moron if you think otherwise

no one else likes it either and he can't show it to his parents without them disowning him so its wasted

no offense your art is decent but the content used to represent it is literal basura. you have potential but you took the shadman route and put it into absolute stuff and posted it in a place where people make fun of absolute stuff.

maybe try posting your less visually offensive drawings? the only things i recall you posting was legend of zelda research with food on the richards and mettaton hinting at it being a trap. its seriously sickening to see actually good artists put their skills to waste for things that are strictly loveual or fandom related. no offense.

I don't really care dude, I draw for fun. I appreciate constructive criticism and positive gestures, but my goal isn't to please anyone.

What's the point of drawing if you only ever draw two or three characters interchangably and put them in loveual situations, hint at them being traps or doing really edgy stuff with them? If no one besides actual sickos views your Link sucking richard research or whatever, is it really worth it to draw? Are you aiming to feed the bottom feeders who actively try and view your art? Is it really worth it to draw when you know you'll get made fun of not because it's bad, but because you're actively wasting on MLP characters, 3 year old fandoms, and Legend of loving Zelda rule34? I don't get it dude.

What's the point of drawing if you only ever draw two or three characters interchangably and put them in loveual situations, hint at them being traps or doing really edgy stuff with them? If no one besides actual sickos views your Link sucking richard research or whatever, is it really worth it to draw? Are you aiming to feed the bottom feeders who actively try and view your art? Is it really worth it to draw when you know you'll get made fun of not because it's bad, but because you're actively wasting on MLP characters, 3 year old fandoms, and Legend of loving Zelda rule34? I don't get it dude.
He just said he draws for fun, what part do you not get?

I understand you find it 'visually offensive' but you need to grow up and get over it.

What's the point of drawing

He just told you the point of drawing for him

I hardly draw often in the first place my dude. I draw for fun. I draw because I want to, and have the ability to, so I do. I don't care if I get made fun of because they don't bother me, and doesn't affect me. I'm not being ironic or funny. I post stuff because I want to, and that there are people that enjoy it.

honestly if you enjoy drawing, then draw. IDC if you like drawing ponies or traps or whatever the forget else draw what you want

I don't really care dude
I don't care if I get made fun of because they don't bother me, and doesn't affect me.

sure

sure
That'll show him for wanting to enjoy his hobby! *Hmph*

sure

Guess I cant post my 2c or have a discussion, time to pack it up and go home.