Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3586283 times)

[wow images]

Yoshi! (Colored Pencils, Graphite Pencils, and Ink)

yoshi on the top right is my favorite one

how do you make someone look naked without actually making them naked wtf

instead of clothes you use tape

instead of clothes you use tape

In this case, cloth wrappings.

how do you make someone look naked without actually making them naked wtf

That’s my secret cap, they’re always naked.

DRAgoN I SAW A DRAGON

why do so many artists that draw anime
i'm late, but the easy answer is that people just draw what they like to see. if you draw a lot of artistic inspiration from an anime, elements of your style will reflect that. kinda like how you can sometimes identify what fandoms a person used to be involved with by their art style. i don't think there's any complex reason behind it, you just draw the way you think looks nice, and you tend to compare your works with other works that you admire. makes perfect sense that people who are into anime would drift toward more 'anime' styles

Did some1 say..... anime?

do you ever draw anything else besides fur babies because you could have some talent lying literally anywhere else

Unova let the man do what he wants. It's obvious that no matter how hard anyone tries to convince him otherwise, he's going to be blatantly obsessed with underage furries. Let him live in his own world of weird special interestes

I mean, it's still cute and well drawn

As long as it's what they like to draw, they shouldn't have to change what they draw just because it personally doesn't appeal to you

Also, if you want to talk about talent, people probably pay as much, if not more, for babyfur commissions as non-babyfur commissions, or so i've heard at least...

Yeah because babyfurries feel ostracized and isolated by how niche their special interest is. Like there's hardly any baby furry research anywhere to jack off too. By the sheer power of erections they gotta dish out some cash for an OC commission or two and they'll keep doing this forever because their parents have infinite money on the card and they never get laid so they need fap material