Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3589866 times)

excuse me while I throw myself out the window for actually liking Alfred

who the forget drinks mayo
and who the forget drinks it out of a teacup

who the forget drinks mayo
and who the forget drinks it out of a teacup
mayu's the girl's name

does anyone want some fruit loops

does anyone want some fruit loops
yo pour me a forgetin bowl homeboy

why do so many artists that draw anime

why do so many artists that draw anime
Cause most artists think that anime is the pinnacle of human achievement

anime is an easy artstyle that appeals to everyone's sight receptors in a way that can be easily replicated and manipulated to be cute or manly by simply changing the shape of the head. also anime has several memes and special interestes related to it but not in a furry kind of way where it is a special interest like traps and lolis and stuff so people show off their stupid loving special interest in the art focusing on the specific character (look at any drawing of a girl in anime and tell me how many dont include panties with cameltoes or scantily clad ladies) instead of drawing an anime scene with a character in it

anime is an easy artstyle that appeals to everyone's sight receptors in a way that can be easily replicated and manipulated to be cute or manly by simply changing the shape of the head. also anime has several memes and special interestes related to it but not in a furry kind of way where it is a special interest like traps and lolis and stuff so people show off their stupid loving special interest in the art focusing on the specific character (look at any drawing of a girl in anime and tell me how many dont include panties with cameltoes or scantily clad ladies) instead of drawing an anime scene with a character in it
thank you leornardo da vinci