Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3589847 times)

it is a problem with you lol it's something perfectly innocent and you're trying to twist it around to make it seem like something that's not and scolding the person for not drawing what you personally like better
you're literally autistic if you think that babyfur and the research of it is perfectly okay and would fall straight would anyone who isn't literally autistic

theres lots of commission work i get asked for with babyfurs thats pretty much why its my main drawing thing
tho i don't do weird special interesty ones where the babies are stuffting themselves or something it's weird how so many babyfurs like stuff like that

you're literally autistic if you think that babyfur and the research of it is perfectly okay and would fall straight would anyone who isn't literally autistic
i
am not
saying that

what the forget

you really like to put words in people's mouths

i
am not
saying that

what the forget

you really like to put words in people's mouths
you literally just did it. do you have alsheimers or something because babyfur is a genre of commisions of research and isn't exactly perfectly okay to think isnt creepphilic unless you actually have a reason to defend it (ex: you fap to it)
theres lots of commission work i get asked for with babyfurs thats pretty much why its my main drawing thing
tho i don't do weird special interesty ones where the babies are stuffting themselves or something it's weird how so many babyfurs like stuff like that
thanks for your answer i guess

you literally just did it. do you have alsheimers or something because babyfur is a genre of commisions of research and isn't exactly perfectly okay to think isnt creepphilic unless you actually have a reason to defend it (ex: you fap to it)
babyfur isn't only research genius what do you think that drawing was lol

bruh do you see a richard on that baby or what because im pretty sure i didn't draw a richard on it

its a minority thing to draw non-furry art for a strictly special interest related subject. it's not like it's his fault completely - it's just insidious

can we just make like a furry drawing thread instead of putting them in drawings megathread okay thanks - boomstick

its a minority thing to draw non-furry art for a strictly special interest related subject. it's not like it's his fault completely - it's just insidious
babies are a strictly special interest related subject?

if you did not receive it a confirmation bias while revealing your true colors you would know babyfur is a strictly special interest thing and the fact that you would think babies alone are what I'm talking about is odd too

babyfur is a strictly special interest thing
i wonder why you would think this...

i wonder why you would think this...
because normal furries don't associate with babyfur???

if you did not receive it a confirmation bias
wha
while revealing your true colors
what true colors???
you would know babyfur is a strictly special interest thing
no i wouldn't the hell is wrong with you
and the fact that you would think babies alone are what I'm talking about is odd too
sorry you said non-furry art so i assumed you meant even if it wasn't a furry.....

can we just make like a furry drawing thread instead of putting them in drawings megathread okay thanks - boomstick
guys if we had a topic for furry art this discussion wouldnt even be happening and there wouldnt be any complaints about furry stuff. and if your gonna say "its a drawing mega thread" im just saying maybe have differetn threads for different drawing stuff