Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3481591 times)

Been a while since I posted an art pic here on this thread and honestly I don't really plan on sharing my arts here. So as of late here's a pic I recently done a few hours back. That's all.

furry jesus?

furry jesus?

Nah. He's the same dude in my icon just more detailed I guess.

Nah. He's the same dude in my icon just more detailed I guess.
nice, perhaps look into varying your line weights a bit. It'll help make your drawings a lot.

Map I made for a small project of mine on RM2k3, this is a few variations of the map itself Bottom pic is the actual map from RM2k3.

lol italy
If you're gonna make a continent based on Europe you might as well add the boot.

pomp ur a straight up full anime artist and i couldnt have hoped for more

hope u make $$ doing commissions cause at ur level i wouldnt be surprised if you could get loads of requests if you took em

You've improved so much, you make me proud pomp

From little fish dudes peeing on each other to anime, what a wild journey it's been to witness over the years

yep, that's anime art. or artime

hope u make $$ doing commissions cause at ur level i wouldnt be surprised if you could get loads of requests if you took em

I actually am making money now! definitely not enough for a living but enough for stuff I wanna buy!

From little fish dudes peeing on each other to anime, what a wild journey it's been to witness over the years

the little fish dudes peeing on each other hasn't stopped, I just haven't drawn a new pomp comic in a while

it really is something comparing these to the stuff I posted 3 years ago
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 10:16:16 AM by Pompmaker2 »

oh hey i just remembered this thread

this is the only drawing i have managed to do recently beacuse i am currently pretty busy with studies and stuff lol