Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3590033 times)

here I am again asking for people to draw me so I'll become Internetfamous

or maybe just because I like geting stuff
i'll draw you

give me a ref. pic.

here I am again asking for people to draw me so I'll become Internetfamous

or maybe just because I like geting stuff

Tears have been shed. This was just a sketch i drew. I joked about it being you. lol.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 01:17:20 AM by Alex Man! »

I made a killing floor.

took picture with a cellphone and i had to adjust some things so you could see whats going on

anyways it's just a doodle thing and i think you might have to download it to see it clearly

I made a killing floor.
YES FULL OF YES! but Mr fosters mask is grey thats like a ugly tan...

This took way longer than expected. Just experimenting with Paint tool SAI.
Too lazy to upload to photobucket.

Wow, I think you almost draw the same way I do. how do you go about drawing your lines? I'm what people call a hatchet artist because I use tiny multiple strokes to create a smooth shape. I noticed he looks a little fuzzy in the shoulder pad.

Yeah, I use multiple strokes, then usually hide it by making the lines a bit thicker when I use pencil.

Yeah, I use multiple strokes, then usually hide it by making the lines a bit thicker when I use pencil.
Hatchet artists UNITE.

Hatchet artists UNITE.

Hatchet artist elitists.

Also, I'm a bit elitist when it comes to art. Somebody brought up the discussion of art class being mandatory and one of my arguments was actually, "Being an artist is something that shouldn't just be tossed around. Artistic skill is what makes an artist different, and if you try to teach that to everybody, art just becomes another thing everybody can do."

I never really went to art school. Though I think it would also be a massive improvement along with self learned skill.

I normally "learn" how to draw by looking at other drawings and attempting to draw it again, and then change my art style slightly if I like how the drawing turned out, or keep my old art style if it turned out as stuff.

Also, Paint Tool SAI is a loving miracle maker.

Alex Man, dare I say I'm actually starting to like your work.

-snip-
hello to you too, cute little blockhead!

I'm not much into the digital stuff mainly because I like to see where my hand is located on the drawing. My current tablet doesn't have a screen.