Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3481683 times)

i think you need to work on your shading
it just doesn't look good with that kind of technique since it looks like the kind of shading you'd do on a sketch in class, it'd look better with a more smooth approach since its skin you're working with here
it looks like her legs got hair for days because of all the lines

Yes, you crying.

that doesn't even make sense lol

Also theres no richards and/or vagina and/or helium filled balloons in quantum's image

Oh, I actually read your post and saw that you were referring to only loveual things, I know for a fact that's false but god knows I'm not going out of my way to prove that.
furry topic has only been here for a few months or something, and its your fault if your not going to prove it, you obviously have enough time to find enough evidence for something, but as soon its something I stated has left this topic, your too lazy
Now that all the other gross furry and brony research has left, your the only handicap that needs to leave with all his research with him

Judge it'd be a lot better if you stopped

Judge it'd be a lot better if you stopped
No?...
I find what hes posting offensive and i'm retaliating, I dont have to stop anything

furry topic has only been here for a few months or something, and its your fault if your not going to prove it, you obviously have enough time to find enough evidence for something, but as soon its something I stated has left this topic, your too lazy
Now that all the other gross furry and brony research has left, your the only handicap that needs to leave with all his research with him
no forget that i like it

also stuff i forgot to post all that art... okay, today is an image dump

no forget that i like it

Then go to his site its two clicks to get there?

as a guy who's mother was a painter and has seen artistically rendered naked woman for my entire life, i can tell you- it ain't that big of a deal.

why don't you go to the Louvre and tell the collectors they need to censor the statue of david or something

Don't come in here if you're bothered so much by taboo's research

The quotes in OP say not to whine about the content/subject in peoples art

as a guy who's mother was a painter and has seen artistically rendered naked woman for my entire life, i can tell you- it ain't that big of a deal.
iunno man your mom is a paid painter and taboo is a horny teenager of some sort there is a difference in the caste structure here that serves the other differently

why don't you go to the Louvre and tell the collectors they need to censor the statue of david or something
Because that art not research? I'm sorry but have you ever seen someone make a stone statue muscular richard, forget an eye popping anime chick

Because that art not research? I'm sorry but have you ever seen someone make a stone statue muscular richard, forget an eye popping anime chick
on the bright side he's censoring it
another guy was banned for posting a painting of a richard
i can scroll as fast as i can see it

iunno man your mom is a paid painter and taboo is a horny teenager of some sort there is a difference in the caste structure here that serves the other differently
yeah but like i have a richard

i know what they look like

no but i'd like to- that would be funny

notice how all this incessant arguing has created 2 pages or so of nothing but text? in what lifetime are you going to go back to page 1230 and have your day ruined?

it's the drawing's megathread- there are no rules save for the ones that badspot has made

yeah but like i have a richard

i know what they look like
ybut does taboo?