Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3620509 times)

Hey, would anyone be willing to draw a creature or a sentient creature-man if I provide a detailed description?  If interested, PM me for details.

Hey, would anyone be willing to draw a creature or a sentient creature-man if I provide a detailed description?  If interested, PM me for details.

I would like to do that for you if you want. edit: Eh on second thought I don't think I'm up for that
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 03:19:56 PM by LoLBert »

A chart thingy because I noticed my unhealthy similarity to flatflyer.

if ya can't read my chickenscratch: starbound OC, simple art style, CCB participant, r63'd version of OC, and mentally stable

but besides that, here's this thingy i tried to do so I don't draw two perpendicular lines/ellipse for eyes anymore

i don't watch anime.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 04:51:31 PM by Glass Joe »

if ya can't read my chickenscratch: starbound OC, simple art style, CCB participant, pursued by da cleek, and mentally stable
Ha! the Clique doesn't deal with schmucks like you

havent drawn anything in a long time so heres an orange guy for my twitter avatar

Scotty Robbinson
First time using a copic too, Ive had the thing for like a month.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 11:41:10 PM by TheKid »

you guys make me feel bad about myself

you guys make me feel bad about myself
surprised you have to rely on other people for that

PowerDag drew some fu-si-on. Basically we fuse and we go all Star Platinum or Kenshiro on stuff.

surprised you have to rely on other people for that
holy stuff

PowerDag drew some fu-si-on. Basically we fuse and we go all Star Platinum or Kenshiro on stuff.
holy stuff