Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3481833 times)

us artists get to make things visually while the programmers get to make it digitally.
i dont get it why cant we both just make it digitally but oK

here is my "escape and/or puzzle room"

u gotta find 3 mythical math problems that are hidden here. if u solve one, u get to press a stone on the wall with the right answer. when u press the 3 correct ones the door opens.
can u find them without watching the film at the end of this post that spoils one?

http://puu.sh/qWibz/68df12b04c.mp4

truly a very tragic story

might wanna give the foreground ear a little more 3d quality, like what daswiruch said

might wanna give the foreground ear a little more 3d quality, like what daswiruch said
Alrighte. I tried to somewhat do that, but I can edit it.

Nice job Lego Lad

Gonna shade this later

WIP take 2:

now try moving the eye down and make the base of the horns wider. May want to move horns down proportionately once you do

wanted to try something a little bit more professional, so i did
rebranding of catbrow for THIS MODERN ERATMhynt

now try moving the eye down and make the base of the horns wider. May want to move horns down proportionately once you do
ok:

added 2 little spike thingies to his beak to spruce it up a bit, and also made the beak thicker than the snout to make it stick out as a separate material

also made the 2 horns he had originally go to one side, and added 2 others behind those for the other side of the head. Might change it though

hi here have this lovecrafty guy