Author Topic: Mutant'z Map'z (Airport ready)  (Read 24829 times)

Can you upload to RTB?

I'm not going to download something from Media Fire, and I LOVE this map

hey whats going on over at RTB,i uploaded maps there 2 weeks ago and they still have not put them up.

New map check 1st post

cool maps mutantz, i wasnt here whne you used to make maps but i saw some of your old ones
glad you came back

I hate to rage, but why does everyone like these? They all have strange, impractical collisions, and are intensely texture-heavy. There's too many interiors the lighting is impossible.

I hate to rage, but why does everyone like these?
We all have our own opinions, and you have yours.

Bikini Bottom looks messed up bo.

whats wrong with bikini? i had so much trouble with that one,i went over it for 2 weeks before i released it,and i'm laying off the lighting,i've learned a few new tricks and really going over the maps trying to check every angle and every building.

what impractical collision are you talking about,i try to avoid these as much as possillble i also try to keep the brush count down.

and interiors are what the maps are all about for me,anyone can map a map without one,but they make the game IMO,look how many people play bedroom.

belive it or not some people have complaing that theres not enough textures on some maps so that looks like a no-win problem

i am working on 2 maps right now,an airport map and a midevil castle type map,and i am puttting hidden places in the maps, some only admins can access, and some for everybody.

The airports gonna be awesome

Heres a preview of the top of the control tower

It's not the lighting, it's the textures.
It's like something someone would vomit.

95% of the textures i use are either the ones that came with constructor or i got them from the links to resourses in the modding forum,or they were from early blockland,and thats funny you say that because i have the exact same textures that i find when i go look at your maps,so your just blowing it out of your ass,and tryin to stir the stuff again,you must be a spooner,but i dont really give a stuff and am not going to part of a flame war,every map i make just gets better and better.

95% of the textures i use are either the ones that came with constructor or i got them from the links to resourses in the modding forum,or they were from early blockland,and thats funny you say that because i have the exact same textures that i find when i go look at your maps,so your just blowing it out of your ass,and tryin to stir the stuff again,you must be a spooner,but i dont really give a stuff and am not going to part of a flame war,every map i make just gets better and better.
Excuse me? i'm sorry if i'm offending your "works of art" by criticizing the textures, and thanks for being an absolute self-centred mapper by dismissing what i said as an insult, and saying all your maps are getting "Better and better", in reality, it doesn't work like that automatically, you have to improve to get there.

the textures are bleh :\

OH MY GOD, STOP MAKING THESE!