Author Topic: 2D Music System - Play music to individual clients! - Redownload please  (Read 9951 times)

chrono i will suck your richard.

Ive been wanting this for a very long time. I just tried making events that controlled the Advanced Music Player, but that didnt go very well at all. xP

5/5. Kudos to Chrono for another job well done.

Not trying to advertise, but if you do download my music player, there's an option to ignore the music the server's trying to play. I didn't add that to stop abuse though. I added that to stop it from interrupting the music they're already playing.

Item prop? Would be nice.

I almost forgot, can you make this work as a Minigame event too?

This is already made, but a better version...

Sorry IDK what it is.(Forgot) but I have some sort of mod that if I press F6(That's what I keybinded it for) And a GUI pops up with a list of the songs you have.
Just select the music and click "Play". After that, the GUI will disappear and if you bring it back up again there's a "Stop" button.

Or was that made by you too?
If it was, why make dis? It's easier than to use events.

Sorry IDK what it is.(Forgot) but I have some sort of mod that if I press F6(That's what I keybinded it for) And a GUI pops up with a list of the songs you have.
Just select the music and click "Play". After that, the GUI will disappear and if you bring it back up again there's a "Stop" button.
you are so stupid it is hilarious.

Please actually read the entire topic because you're too dumb to understand simple things.

Yes, I did make that GUI that plays music. I made this upon request, and I've also wanted it default in the engine for a while now.

Updated.

People will also complain that they can't get it when on your server till it's approved.

what's the update. :o

also
I almost forgot, can you make this work as a Minigame event too?

Ephi doesn't seem to want to approve it, I'll contact him in case he just forgot.

Okay he approved it.

I'll do the minigame one eventually.

So if you dont have the addon then it wont work :C

So if you dont have the addon then it wont work :C
Basically. There's apparently no other way to do this right, so oh well.

I'll do the minigame one eventually.
how long is eventually. :T

Not good for my nightclub screw what others want im an evil dj.