18 (2.2%)
4/10
7 (0.8%)
3/10
11 (1.3%)
1/10
100 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 818

Author Topic: Huge Old Mods/Ports/Maps Megatopic  (Read 174655 times)

They were made before the Tank got a custom model. They all are pretty much zombie edits in one form or another.
fudge. :c

Good new, I've finally fixed the colt m1911 by stratofortress.
This only means the single pistol, the Akimbo is still wip.
So wait about a few hour and it should be working

I fixed the womprat. Only glitch is when it's respawed as a bot, parts of it turn white. Also, some of the ways it holds weapons is odd.
Womprat (Sorry, needed a hosting site quick.)

The one you had was just zipped animations.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:10:25 PM by Nasoa »

Like a working mininuke is that hard to find anyway.

As for Legend's pack, most the zombies are slight variation edits between size, speed, damage, and whether they explode or not.

The varients are Bolter, Bomber, Butcher, Crusher, Dasher, Demon, Doomlord, Greater Demon, Largester, Mauler, Nukeboomer (Exactly what it says on the tin, don't use in big numbers as it WILL crash the game, much like forceful use of Mininuke misuse.) , Quickster, Smallster, Smasher, Speedster, Swarmer, Titan, Vampire (No, they don't steal health with attacks as far as I know.)

As for the other script that doesn't work, I'd like it ported because it's a lot less zombies but more uniqes. Demon was a old-Tank sized exploder, similar to the Bomber and NukeBoomer in the other pack as well as strong as a tank, Horse was,well, a zombie horse, the Imp was a small zombie, Troll was the max-scaled player and had the HP to match, could 1-hit a player but was still slow as sludge, and then the shadow. Just a floating black blocklander head with the ansi face.
I remember the Troll and Imp. I remember that I could ride the Troll, and control it, while the other zombies tried and failed to get at me :3
Good new, I've finally fixed the colt m1911 by stratofortress.
This only means the single pistol, the Akimbo is still wip.
So wait about a few hour and it should be working
Post the single!

-finallyanaddonthatwasoncebrokenandnowfixedC:
What's the weapon in the last pic?

Like a working mininuke is that hard to find anyway.

As for Legend's pack, most the zombies are slight variation edits between size, speed, damage, and whether they explode or not.

The varients are Bolter, Bomber, Butcher, Crusher, Dasher, Demon, Doomlord, Greater Demon, Largester, Mauler, Nukeboomer (Exactly what it says on the tin, don't use in big numbers as it WILL crash the game, much like forceful use of Mininuke misuse.) , Quickster, Smallster, Smasher, Speedster, Swarmer, Titan, Vampire (No, they don't steal health with attacks as far as I know.)

As for the other script that doesn't work, I'd like it ported because it's a lot less zombies but more uniqes. Demon was a old-Tank sized exploder, similar to the Bomber and NukeBoomer in the other pack as well as strong as a tank, Horse was,well, a zombie horse, the Imp was a small zombie, Troll was the max-scaled player and had the HP to match, could 1-hit a player but was still slow as sludge, and then the shadow. Just a floating black blocklander head with the ansi face.
Ok thanks.
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=739 this.

I remember the Troll and Imp. I remember that I could ride the Troll, and control it, while the other zombies tried and failed to get at me :3Post the single!
Weapon_stratcolt is downloaded: Here
(Also I ported this, so let me know about 'em bugs!)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 05:09:20 PM by FOX TAIL »

Tuskan blaster, in the Lego weapons set by dalek.

Weapon_stratcolt is downloaded: Here
(Also I ported this, so let me know about 'em bugs!)
Um, have you fixed the dual ones?

Also, make the damage 35 or 20 instead of the default gun damage. It's uneven.

Sorry guys, I was busy getting my video card upgrade getting sorted out.
ill try to get them done tomorrow (Sorry guys for the let down :P)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 09:38:05 PM by FOX TAIL »

Please send me the land rover i want it really bad!
this guy called lexy has it but he won't tell me where he got it from...
so please anybody send me it

New release on phydeoux's cars there will be a musclecar pack coming soon by phydeoux he has done two cars so far
1.muscle mustang
2.muscle billet

i have the scramjet and a few other old addons, i could put them on mediafire if you want

i have the scramjet and a few other old addons, i could put them on mediafire if you want
Sure.

plz oh plz oh plzzzzzzz get me pamdans Land Rover I an=m dieing to have it so plz
send it to me
Suzuki Killa over and out

plz oh plz oh plzzzzzzz get me pamdans Land Rover I an=m dieing to have it so plz
send it to me
Suzuki Killa over and out
No. Just no. Go search for it friend.