Author Topic: rtb vs retail  (Read 4675 times)

whats better in retail then return to blockland.
post your awnsers here it could be what better in retail the rtb or whats better in rtb the retail.

retail|rtb
        |
        |

Retail is better because it has Fx lights, which could make a build look really improved if you go to a dark map and you can get the lighting just right.

It is also better because it is more stable, and it has crappy costumer support from Badspot.
Also, in retail you can easily add add-ons like vehicles and weapons and such.
It's also better because you get to play with Badspot.  :cookieMonster:

oh yeah and better inventory system, more paints, more weapons and vehicles aren't that buggy anymore, which brings me back to my add-ons point.

Also, it has a music brick!  :iceCream:

Blockland is much faster than the beta and its mods.

Don't even joke, retail pwns rtb anyday.

retail - 4000 bricks lag me
rtb - 60 bricks lag me

END

Pwn.  :cookieMonster:   Yeah, Retail > RtB anyday.  The demo alone blows RtB away. 

Well, duh, all of the other mods blow anyway.

At least rtb is completely modable, which retail ain't, there is no player.cs, servercmd.cs, radiusdamage.cs, anything... The add-ons folder is it...

Actually, it is but badspot dso'ed everything which we hope he will undo soon. We payed for it, he should be more like torque and give you the freakin source code with it but at least give us access to making mods.

I think Badspot wants to approach "modder's rights" carefully....for obvious reasons. 

RTB
-Can get very laggy from builds
-Lego TM
RBL
-20,000 Bricks+ MIGHT lag me
-FX lights
-Particles
-Object spawners
-Modding easier
-Adding-on easier
-Jet particles
-Better player customization