Author Topic: Wild Territory  (Read 2971 times)

Set 2 years after the events of Zombies in the Bluzone**, me and the team have decided to get back together and make a sequel.
The original Bluzone had some landscape based areas, but all of those were very bare, event-less, too small, too dangerous, too rugged and quite simply BORING! With the Wild Territory, we have done our best to remove all the silly little mistakes me made originally. The thing that really stands out, I feel, is the fact there are no ugly black barriers! All the walls are a hillscape, and can be explored and used as alternate paths. There are also some goodies and secret passages hidden away in them, so keep your eyes peeled!
Being the lame forum browser you are, you're probably bored so... Have some pictures!!!

Wild Territory

At the very beginning, a small camp site with supplies, cover and shelter.

A large ravine/dip that lies between the small town and the camp site. There is a safe pipeline that runs over it, so you can walk right above the zombies. Down there you'll find some goodies and secrets, along with zombies.

A small cluster of houses and buildings, sitting right in the middle of a zombie hot-spot. Inside the houses are some goodies, camp spots and secrets.

Excavation site
At the end of this area lays a mysterious excavation site, with a hole right in the middle. The little building has some beds and is good place to hole up or camp... If you aren't scared of creepy crawlies comping out that hole...

Finally an overhead shot.

I would appreciate criticism, suggestions, ways I could improve, ratings out of ten and general comments. Hope you like it!! :)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 01:39:29 AM by Kniaz »

Looks good.  Also the excavation site picture is broken, might want to fix that...

Also the excavation site picture is broken, might want to fix that...

Bollocks, thanks ;)

Is there a sewer on the site? Also, make it then. Make it so some zombies spawn down there. Also, "Me and the team" should be "The team and I" btw.

Inb4kniaz'sserver.
BTW, you might want  to read this.
You're gonna need it!

cool, but at some pics a monday blocks the view :(

Make the Pipeline break in middle and Ill love it.

Looks excellent!
9/10
could we have a DL link perhaps?

Looks excellent!
9/10
Wait til Zombies in BluZone 2 is out this is in it.

Looks excellent!
9/10

Thankyou! And sorry, no downloads until the whole set is complete ;)

Make the Pipeline break in middle and Ill love it.

We tried that, but found it too abusable. It's very annoying trying to cross it when someone makes it break beneath you.

Thankyou! And sorry, no downloads until the whole set is complete ;)
-snip-
Okay, that gives me something to look forward too  :cookieMonster:

Oh and 3 last things...
1. Where did you get those thin cylinder bricks from?You know the ones you used on the graves in the Survivor base.

2.Are any of your creations available for download? If it is ill give you alot of  :cookie:s, if not then thats fine :)

Oh and 3 last things...
1. Where did you get those thin cylinder bricks from?You know the ones you used on the graves in the Survivor base.

You don't know der pole bricks?!?

2.Are any of your creations available for download? If it is ill give you alot of  :cookie:s, if not then thats fine :)
Probably not, judging from his previous answers to the same question.