Poll

what do you think about this thread

I love it [/pervertface]
stuff you guys are weird

Author Topic: Your mental sicknesses  (Read 20014 times)

better yet do it with one of those ceramic kevlar japanese knives they keep advertising on tv

they're so sharp you won't even feel them cutting
kbro

If you do it.

Pictures, please.
seriously

you are really into some sick stuff

Off=topic: I really want to go to a rave right now.

On-topic: I had Diarrhea in 3rd grade. Really bad. I took a stuff in all 3 toilets. All of them lasted like 30 minutes each. I had to actually during lunch get out of he bathroom, get food, then go back to stuffting. But thats not the worst part. The reason I used all three was because the first two I accidentally stuff a little on the seat while sitting down. It was gross.

Woah, I didn't notice that.
whoa you must be super blind, yay for glasses!

anyways, stuff, this thread got so many pages in such a short time lol

On-topic: I had Diarrhea in 3rd grade. Really bad. I took a stuff in all 3 toilets. All of them lasted like 30 minutes each. I had to actually during lunch get out of he bathroom, get food, then go back to stuffting. But thats not the worst part. The reason I used all three was because the first two I accidentally stuff a little on the seat while sitting down. It was gross.
loving hell i should just stop coming to this thread

Its almost as fast as those housepets topics. Except those were like a page a minute.

ಥ_ಥ
whoa you must be super blind, yay for glasses!

anyways, stuff, this thread got so many pages in such a short time lol
I see better than everyone I know with glasses.
I just didn't see the difference in color, that's all.

I can't see anything that isn't within about 18 inches of me. ;-;

loving hell i should just stop coming to this thread

OT: I tried to masturbate in class in front of my teacher. She didn't catch me but I felt a bit strange. I also tried to see how long I could stare down this one girl who I really am attracted to in my classes. I didn't last 2 minutes without her looking up, see me staring at her, and give me a "wtf are you doing" face.

I refresh the page every 5 - 10 seconds and get a post or two popping up here. What.

OT: I tried to masturbate in class in front of my teacher. She didn't catch me but I felt a bit strange. I also tried to see how long I could stare down this one girl who I really am attracted to in my classes. I didn't last 2 minutes without her looking up, see me staring at her, and give me a "wtf are you doing" face.

You're so weird! :D

my dog richard has died out, what now.