Poll

Awesome.

Y
21 (67.7%)
N
10 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Highler Ridge :: Welcome to the city.  (Read 24984 times)

I do. :3

I think this would be more fun with the GTA IV map. I think it'd be easier to understand if we all had the same idea for surroundings.
Not everyone has played GTA IV before. (me)

Not everyone has played GTA IV before. (me)
How could you not have played GTA IV? You need to do yourself a favor and get it or borrow it from a friend.

How could you not have played GTA IV? You need to do yourself a favor and get it or borrow it from a friend.

This. Like literally all of my friends have played it. You could just buy it too, a new one at Gamestop would be like not even $20 since its older but its worth it.

HAHA LONER.
I haven't either :c

I do not understand what you are saying. I am no loner. I am an FPS person all around. I've played GTA 2 before. Or at least I think it was...It was rather fun, however.

Anyway the only reason Id use it is because it has streets but still has the islands.

Anybody for violating copyright? :D

Anyway the only reason Id use it is because it has streets but still has the islands.

Anybody for violating copyright? :D
It would be easier to figure out where we were, but what about the already established stories? The locations would be messed up. Like my story with ipod and Jokey, we came from Nordston and arrived at Wallack.  I don't feel like going back and editing all of my posts.

It would be easier to figure out where we were, but what about the already established stories? The locations would be messed up. Like my story with ipod and Jokey, we came from Nordston and arrived at Wallack.  I don't feel like going back and editing all of my posts.

You wouldn't have to, just work with current settings. :o

Apparently I will have to get this going again hm?

Name: Johnathan (John.)
Inventory: Pistol, Tazer, Cuffs.
Objective(s): Trying to keep the people from getting killed.
Cash: $2753
Gained: A badge.
Lost: Nuthin'

Let's get back on track? Expect a post from me in the next couple of days.

Bump. Someone do something.

I was the last story post :/