Poll

asdf

jskds
70 (54.3%)
gggg
59 (45.7%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Author Topic: Herb Productions Inc. Mod Topic Tactical Weapons Updates Revealed PG.42  (Read 96562 times)

Now your mad at me, because of the opinion YOU made, not EVERYONE thinks it needs reloading.Final statement- its an opinion of what you say its crappy or not, its what you think, not what everyone else does, so dont go rageing at me because i didnt agree with you that dark sucks.And dont say you never said it cuz technically you did, and i bet your gona make some "Witty Come Back" and try to hurt my feelings, even if it did suck (witch it doesnt, even thoe thats MY opinion) everyone still has there own limits, if you dont like theres, its your problem now.

Shell, if you don't like it, do what I usually do.

Mod it, and keep it to yourself.

Get out. Your very annoying, and your de-railing the topic. I asked nicly and you persist.

Why are you so stubborn? Both of you.
Like I said, you can very easily block me and you won't have to see my posts, but you still complain about me instead of simply ignoring me. I don't know why you're persisting.

Shell, if you don't like it, do what I usually do.

Mod it, and keep it to yourself.
Explain to me how to edit the model, where the line of script that shows how many bursts their are, where the lines of script that add reloading, and if I was able to edit the model, how to make the famas longer, then.

Otherwise it would be much easier for someone like the creators to edit it.

Like I said, you can very easily block me and you won't have to see my posts, but you still complain about me instead of simply ignoring me. I don't know why you're persisting.
Explain to me how to edit the model, where the line of script that shows how many bursts their are, where the lines of script that add reloading, and if I was able to edit the model, how to make the famas longer, then.

Otherwise it would be much easier for someone like the creators to edit it.
I loving swear to god just shut the mother forget up. I'm tired of your bullstuff. Your just a whiny baby, just because one person doenst like something and we want it, where not going to change it. Quit your bitching and get out. Your a huge cigarette, please just leave forums in fact. Your turning to a bigger starfish everyday now.

Becasue I dont want to ignore you, and ignoring your posts is illogical becasue you will still be able to spread this flame without notice.

I loving swear to god just shut the mother forget up. I'm tired of your bullstuff. Your just a whiny baby, just because one person doenst like something and we want it, where not going to change it. Quit your bitching and get out. Your a huge cigarette, please just leave forums in fact. Your turning to a bigger starfish everyday now.

Block. Me. Can you not read?

If you hate me so much, block me. You're refusing to ignore me and keep insulting me and telling me how stupid I am.

Just block me if I annoy you so much.

Becasue I dont want to ignore you, and ignoring your posts is illogical becasue you will still be able to spread this flame without notice.
There's no point in saying something if it won't get noticed. If nobody replies I won't reply back.

If you block me, you wouldn't reply. Simple as that

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 02:33:28 AM by Badspot »

Block. Me. Can you not read?

If you hate me so much, block me. You're refusing to ignore me and keep insulting me and telling me how stupid I am.

Just block me if I annoy you so much.
No because I know you'll still be starting stuffstorms.

Don't complain if I keep posting on this topic then if you refuse to ignore me. Don't insult my intelligence either when you clearly cannot use your brain to fulfill your wants.

Don't complain if I keep posting on this topic then if you refuse to ignore me. Don't insult my intelligence either when you clearly cannot use your brain to fulfill your wants.
I'm quite sure right now about 95% of the people who have read your posts in this topic can agree your a moron.

Coming from that guy refuses to ignore me.

I have freely given you resources to ignore me. If you hate me so much,

use them.

Coming from the person who refuses to ignore whom they hate
Coming from the person who whines until he gets his way.

Whining? I am not whining. I am wondering why you're ridiculing me for giving constructive criticism.

Look back to the page I posted the chat on. You randomly insulted me when I was giving my opinion.

I'm quite sure right now about 95% of the people who have read your posts in this topic can agree your a moron.
I only agree cuz im in the steam group...

That drama is 100% biased. I like how he didn't show the chat that showed that you completely instigated this whole thing.