Author Topic: THE Delorian  (Read 4336 times)

Don't Worry entrepreneur  I've already stated
Blocko vehicles only
Sho No worrys =D

Do you realize if you hit 88, you'll go back to v0002?

OH SHT! dont do it packer!

Yuki says: UPDATE! I tried to make it cool and delorian-looking, but keep the bloko-feel.

Please constructive critiscism only!

what program is that?

Yuki says: MS3D (Not free)

In my opinion, the front (the hood area) seems too long.  Perhaps either shorten it up a bit (not a whole lot, but a little bit), or make it so that the car isn't quite so flat-ish.  Not bad so far, but I don't think the sides should be flat all the way to the top.  About half way (where the windows would start) it should angle in a little.  Would you like me to post some pics of my LDraw made Delorean?  It's made using real LEGO pieces (duh, since it's made in LDraw), but the pieces are probably not all available in the colors I used.  If you'd like me to post some pictures, I'll see if I can find any (it's been years since I even looked at the file, let alone the pictures and stuff).

Anyway, good luck on it.  I look forward to more.  Mouser X over and out.

ok...the car is a really good idea....but please calm down...lets not get to carried away i mean "lets create a car like off back to the future make it go 88 mile per hour and make fire trails come out the back!" i think thats asking too much...the car alone would be cool but make it look like it belongs in blockland too (not made of blocks though)

Packer-

NO.[/b]

This is not RTB, we do not want to ruin the BLOKO feel for this game. If you can, make a DeLorean that's lower poly flatshaded and, well, more BLOKO. Please!

Only I can be Pro-Bloko :(

Do you realize if you hit 88, you'll go back to v0002?
I am working toward going for .01 ALPHA.

so how are you guy's coming on this?

not very well i would guess...

Kaje's car looks kinda like the delorian, he just needs a size down.

You know I think I may have the perfect (almost perfect) model of this:

I've had the DeLorian in the middle for some time now, always thought it'd be perfect for this.