Author Topic: Women :U  (Read 6426 times)

The same reason people do stuff like heroine. If you've ever talked to a smoker, telling them everything wrong with smoking is completely worthless. They already know it's extremely unhealthy, but they don't care. You make this assumption that people are perfectly logical, when they really aren't.
That wasn't my question to you.

Holding hands is a shallow way of determining a relationship.
At our school, your made fun of if you dont hold hands the day after you ask a girl out :C

At our school, your made fun of if you dont hold hands the day after you ask a girl out :C
Ahahahaha middle school is funny
That wasn't my question to you.
I answered your question. It's simple. They don't care. The same thing is telling an obese person that McDonalds is making them fat.

That didn't explain to me how dangerous they were. You went on the tangent of people's mental state. People know trying to breathe underwater without an oxygen tank is deadly and they are all smart enough to not try to, even handicapped people know this.

That didn't explain to me how dangerous they were. You went on the tangent of people's mental state. People know trying to breathe underwater without an oxygen tank is deadly and they are all smart enough to not try to, even handicapped people know this.
What the forget are you even trying to argue? I answered your question clearly and concisely. Of course people understand the concept of instant death, it's harder to conceptualize things in the future rather than the present. There's entire TED talks on this phenomenon.

rug you dont even smoke. i would expect to hear this much cig defense from a hardcore smoker lol

I don't care if people know it's dangerous and do it anyways. It smells disgusting and people should stop doing it near me.

I've never had any problems with women/girlfriends. I somehow can easily find another girlfriend within a week of losing the previous one. I hope you guys honestly aren't as handicapped as the guys in my school when it comes to dating.

I've never had any problems with women/girlfriends. I somehow can easily find another girlfriend within a week of losing the previous one. I hope you guys honestly aren't as handicapped as the guys in my school when it comes to dating.
Ahahahahahahahaahhahaha right

At my school, holding hands, "embracing", and kissing is bad.
It's like they want us to be single all the time

At my school we arent allowed to hug and stuff. but we all do it anyways.

Ahahahahahahahaahhahaha right
Problem? Or should I alter reality to fit your view of me?

I'm gonna take the rejection like a man.
I decided to take the rejection like a man too. I took it well, except for the fact that now, everything is all weird when I talk to her/walk by her. I have to do that all the time because she's my one of sister's best friends.