Poll

Do you want to get rid of Obama?

Yes. Absolutely!!
13 (15.3%)
No hes a good guy
46 (54.1%)
DEATH TO THE INFIDELS!!
9 (10.6%)
I Like Ike
17 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: Lets get rid of Obama!  (Read 14888 times)

At this point it's just about the healthcare bill, not the president.

CAPITALIST
Let me remind people, not everyone succeeds in this type of society.  People may strive for excellence and work really hard to get to the top, but not all succeed.  Most do, but not all.

I'm not seeing these type of people these days and I'm quite disappointed.
Yes, and that is why America is such a leading country in today's world.  Competition leads to excellence.  If you can't compete, you can't do well.  America is full of failures and victories.

People who get into schools such as Cal. Tech need to get perfect scores on the SATs/ACTs.  They are the future innovators of the technological world.  The CEO's, the Lead Developers.
My point exactly.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 06:19:12 PM by Roknrollwill »

Everyone isn't capable of that. Anyone can't be successfull just because they want to. You do realize this, right?
Yes, and that is why America is such a leading country in today's world.  Competition leads to excellence.  If you can't compete, you can't do well.  America is full of failures and victories.

People who get into schools such as Cal. Tech need to get perfect scores on the SATs/ACTs.  They are the future innovators of the technological world.  The CEO's, the Lead Developers.

I understand that you think I'm selfish for not wanting to pay for fat starfishs, but forget that.

We live in a CAPITALIST society.  Capitalist.  Not this socialist bullstuff that we see going on in parts of Europe.

People do well and survive in this country for good work ethic, determination, and education.
You're talking out of your ass.

Last image in op is shopped

You're talking out of your ass.

Nothing intelligent to see here.

Just keep moving along...

I dont have a problem with him actually. So yes indeed get out.


I think there should be legislate passed that every Wednesday everyone gets a free pencil.

I dont have a problem with him actually. So yes indeed get out.
Thats your opinion, although I don't like how the op chose his opinion.


Yes, and that is why America is such a leading country in today's world.  Competition leads to excellence.  If you can't compete, you can't do well.  America is full of failures and victories.

People who get into schools such as Cal. Tech need to get perfect scores on the SATs/ACTs.  They are the future innovators of the technological world.  The CEO's, the Lead Developers.
How about this: Let everyone get a chance in life. They only have one life you selfish bastard.

By that I mean don't let them die of some disease just because they were born poor.

protip: making America look cool isn't the point of life

How about this: Let everyone get a chance in life. They only have one life you selfish bastard.
How about I donate to the poor who aren't fortunate enough to get a chance to rise up, not to the ones who could but wants free handouts.

How about I donate to the poor who aren't fortunate enough to get a chance to rise up, not to the ones who could but wants free handouts.
I haven't really been in America, and I might not know how bad it really is, but making it less bad can't hurt, right?

http://hijabman.com/journal/244-accomplishments-of-president-obama/
Quote
…And HE IS A FAMILY MAN !

Whelp, I'm sold. Obama must be a good president with that accomplishment!
I'm not really against him. Though I don't agree with everything he does, I don't think there is one president who hasn't done something that someone didn't agree with.

Things can be fixed, though I can't say I trust the politicians to do it.