Poll

Should we destroy the last bit of the smallpox disease?

Yes
No
Yes, but not for several years

Author Topic: Opinions - Should we destroy the last bit of the smallpox disease?  (Read 103062 times)

I won't try to prove either way which one is "superior," but I believe in equal rights for all people, regardless of gender.

Neither. You could argue that certain aspects of each gender predispose one for being better at a certain skill, but that can be said for races and locale, so that point is entirely invalid.

It's obvious which gender is superior. It's been that way since humans developed social skills. Now get back in the kitchen and make me a sandvich!

It's obvious which gender is superior. It's been that way since humans developed social skills. Now get back in the kitchen and make me a sandvich!

Oh, looks like she cut your richard off.

How did I know you would say that, oh wait... you're stupid.

Shut up, bitch.
How would you like it if I told you to get in the garage and stay?

I would love it! I love construction.

Is this a big "What political party are you in?" kind of thing? The questions seem pretty Democrats v. Republicans...

loving women :D

Tits + Vagina = Durp

fapfapfapfap

That's because all of us republicans are idiotic; I mean look at who we loving elect.

That's because all of us republicans are idiotic.
You observe that firsthand.

At least I'm not a loving furry.

Go suck a kangaroo richard, you pathetic waste of life.