The Holy Hand Grenade

Author Topic: The Holy Hand Grenade  (Read 17058 times)

The Holy Hand GrenadeV1
One...Two...Five! (three sir) Three!

The story:
Narkro555 was playing Blockland, when he decided to re-watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Suddenly, he had the idea to create an add-on based on the weaponry of the movie. He then set out to create that add-on and hope it didn't suck like every single other one he's made. After modeling it, he tried scripting with the Spear script, but being stupid and lazy he said "Fack it" and used the HE Grenade script (Kudos TheGeek, Pload, Rotondo and Ephialtes).Then he finally decided to publish this add-on.

Stuff:
-Deletes from inventory when thrown, but multiple can be carried
-Kicks ass dealing with Killer Rabbits
-Doesn't make the game crash when thrown
-Slightly less damage then other grenades, but more radius and force
-Sounds credit to Worms: Open Warfare 2
-Script credits: TheGeek, Pload, Rotondo and Ephialtes's HE grenade script for a very useful base, thank thou
-Model: Me
-Testers: Pecon7 (big help and suggestions), King of Losers (well, he strangely went offline before telling me about his test)

-Version 2 will have more features (and possibly a new model if more input is found) due to finding a helpful scripter just now

Download

« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 02:55:16 AM by Narkro555 »

I love Monty Python. Beta testing was fun!

Monty python is the best, my favorite is the cow in holy grail

It looks to me like you slapped together an unoriginal idea, an unoriginal script, an unoriginal sound, and decent model by Nakro's standards.

And somehow it all works nicely together?

ts;du: It should be crap, but it isn't, good job.

^GTFO
Nice Narko, good to see you are back to making add-ons.

Thy shall take out thy holy pin, then shall count to 3, no more no less...

unoriginal idea, an unoriginal script, an unoriginal sound
Keep in mind the large number of weapons already being covered, like in weapon packs, and finding an idea that isn't a "rip-off" is getting very difficult (see: "AK Thread").

so it's a nuke grenade? :D

So now we can kill with religion?

"1, 2, 4..."
Aaaaugh! It's the killer rabbit <gets beheaded>

Love it :D

Did you make a different model (than the HE grenade?)
Thy shall take out thy holy pin, then shall count to 3, no more no less...
BOOM!

so it's a nuke grenade? :D

No, if your question came from that mushroom cloud in the second pic, that's just a map, not the explosion...

It should be like the frag grenade, and if you hold it more than three seconds, it explodes in your hand.