Author Topic: Kalphiter - Crossposting  (Read 8731 times)

something is odd about these, you changed the date for almost all of them. they may lead to different topics, but you changed the dates.

why the forget?
Ike, I smell a fraud of Kalphiter.Aka baning attempt

Ike, I smell a fraud of Kalphiter.Aka baning attempt
engrish?

Because even though the threads they are from display the "topic too old" error and I have to modify the link to quote directs you to. The actual quote isn't modified in any way.
...Whoops.

i read a topic title about kalphiter crossposting, and i assumed right away he was advertising more of his stupid sites again.
apparently its worse.

Some of those are very old.

Ike, leave kal alone.  What has he done to you?
This irritates me.
Drama isn't always made because somebody personally insulted you, quite often it's done to point out something stupid like this.

Kalphiter is hardly the nicest person in the world, so I assume you're just saying this stuff because you think he's popular or 'famous'.

While I know people have been banned as a result of these threads, is this really what crossposting pertains to, I mean, yeah he posted the same thing more than once, but considering that, couldn't you also be banned for crossposting if, even in plain text, you had two posts that brought forth an idea that was even remotely similar?

Or he can just get banned, I don't know.

Change the date and make me some like a richard who posted all of them in a short period of time.

Change the date and make me some like a richard who posted all of them in a short period of time.
The date's also MARCH 5.
It's still February

The date's also MARCH 5.
It's still February
Kalphiter has the ability to travel through time you know...

I guess its kind of legitimate. Im not going to interfere though.

Just saying that in my opinion, since the dates are somewhat scattered, it doesn't matter much. It isn't like he's posting it every other post.

And in another one of his dramas, didn't we already go over why he can't be banned?

The date's also MARCH 5.
It's still February
Now everyones going to take this thread as a joke. Well done.

All the quotes are from the exact same time, and the last quote is a fail.

All the quotes are from the exact same time, and the last quote is a fail.

My god, nobody knows how the motherloving read or actually check the damn quote.

Im sorry Ike, but that was a big mistake, intentional or not.