Author Topic: Kalphiter - Crossposting  (Read 8812 times)

Actually I just searched for the posts he made using the link to the image
That has nothing to do with it.
Why did you make this drama in the first place?

That has nothing to do with it.
Why did you make this drama in the first place?

Why do I have to explain in full detail why I made this thread if you're just going to continue defending Kalphiter?

It's useless, and it's filling up this thread quickly.

Why do I have to explain in full detail why I made this thread if you're just going to continue defending Kalphiter?

It's useless, and it's filling up this thread quickly.
There are reasons for doing stuff.
So please, explain.

There are reasons for doing stuff.
So please, explain.
I'll explain.

Posting stupid images is bothersome, especially when you overdo it. This is a Drama that is designed to teach Kalphiter that posting these images is bad.

Pro-Tip: Posting an image to talk, instead of using words, is idiotic. It doesn't matter how many times you do it.

I'll explain.

Posting stupid images is bothersome, especially when you overdo it. This is a Drama that is designed to teach Kalphiter that posting these images is bad.

Pro-Tip: Posting an image to talk, instead of using words, is idiotic. It doesn't matter how many times you do it.
Thank you.
It makes more sense now.

There should be a stupid megathread for all the idiots whining about Kalphiter. Your all jews and hes Riddler, if you all hate him, go to the same synagogue and hate on him.
Or in other cases, stop making useless thread about him, hes bad, we get it<3Kalphbut you don't need to make another thread which everyone probably doesn't care about.

Oh look another Kalph Drama topic *yawn*

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 09:28:41 PM by Badspot »

There should be a stupid megathread for all the idiots whining about Kalphiter. Your all jews and hes Riddler, if you all hate him, go to the same synagogue and hate on him.
Or in other cases, stop making useless thread about him, hes bad, we get it<3Kalphbut you don't need to make another thread which everyone probably doesn't care about.

forget you

forget you
Why? Pointing out the fact that this whole thread is pointless and there's no need to make a drama topic about every thing Kalph does. If you hate him so much, just leave him be, not make attention towards yourself and make the OP has a billion quotes of his 'Cross posted' spam, and;

I agree with Dillpickle and Ike.

I must go divide by zero now.

I must go divide by zero now.
Calculator.
Yeah, Ike will just say something like "It was nessesary to make this thread because I want to show you the tens of pictures Kalph was able to upload onto blockland at the exact same time."

They're not all the same quote. Just goes to show how dumb you are you wimpy stupid moran

Just goes to show how dumb you are you wimpy stupid moran
Oh my gosh help me he called me a bad name. First of all, it's spelled Moron, secondly, just goes to show how pathetic you seem to be. And again, its pointless to make a thread with a ton of pictures, and no words, conclusion, anything. Please don't make me have to requote Doomonkey.

Oh my gosh help me he called me a bad name. First of all, it's spelled Moron, secondly, just goes to show how pathetic you seem to be. And again, its pointless to make a thread with a ton of pictures, and no words, conclusion, anything. Please don't make me have to requote Doomonkey.
I think im going to have to back up ike on this one.

It sounds to me that you are saying you cant understand the OP because it doesnt have no words,conclusion or anything. Yet if you look at the OP you clearly see what hes telling you.

are you mental?