Author Topic: Kalphiter - Crossposting  (Read 8730 times)

I think im going to have to back up ike on this one.

It sounds to me that you are saying you cant understand the OP because it doesnt have no words,conclusion or anything. Yet if you look at the OP you clearly see what hes telling you.

are you mental?
"Oh look, you posted a ton of pictures about Kalph and his trolling." is what Im saying. At least give a reason why you bothered to post, and a reason why your hating it. all he said was
Here we see Kalphiter attempting humor.

And if you post this picture, you're using overused jokes.

Discuss.

Dusting this one off.  It's been a while.

"Oh look, you posted a ton of pictures about Kalph and his trolling." is what Im saying. At least give a reason why you bothered to post, and a reason why your hating it. all he said was
I'm pretty sure the reason is because it's annoying to see the image used again and again and againx30

Holy stuff, that should count as imagespam

I'm pretty sure the reason is because it's annoying to see the image used again and again and againx30
Then maybe its annoying scrolling through the thread of x30 images that have the same image, same time, all that, and after you almost lose effort worth reading the rest, you come to the bottom where you find

Discuss.
Proven much? Ima go for a walk. Talk to ye chaps later.

Win.
Is every post you post a stuffpost?

Discuss.
Not to mention he completely forgot to mention those posts were spread out over, I guess, a year.

Stop trying to stir up stuff ike, if you couldn't quote them because they were to old, it's for a loving reason. You can't use stuff from 3+ months ago when he has only posted it once in the last two.

With your 40 posts a day useless noncontributing bullstuff if people actually took the time to read your posting diarrhea, I bet we could find so much crossposting and so many reasons for you to get banned.

Good riddance.

Stop trying to stir up stuff ike, if you couldn't quote them because they were to old, it's for a loving reason. You can't use stuff from 3+ months ago when he has only posted it once in the last two.

With your 40 posts a day useless noncontributing bullstuff if people actually took the time to read your posting diarrhea, I bet we could find so much crossposting and so many reasons for you to get banned.

Good riddance.

/thread
Sense thats covered, Bye.

I was going to bring up something about cheese20 or yogamoanyo but I forgot where the topics went.

thread of x30 images that have the same image, same time, all that
It's been mentioned like 20 times that if you click the quotes, they are actually from different places.

OH forget

THEY ALL TAKE PLACE IN THE FUTURE

Then maybe its annoying scrolling through the thread of x30 images that have the same image, same time, all that, and after you almost lose effort worth reading the rest, you come to the bottom where you find
I see what you are getting at but, lets not forgot whos fault it is that you have to scroll through 30 images.

Good riddance.

/agree

Ike -- COMPLAIN AND BULLstuff ABOUT PEOPLE COMPLAINING AND BULLstuffTING