Author Topic: I think I'm addicted to Spelunky gambling  (Read 1114 times)

I also won a pistol, a shotgun, two capes, lots of bombs, spring shoes, and spike shoes.
also discuss all things spelunky i guess whatever

What is this and why does it look so cool.

To me, yes. It's worth the try. Quite addicting.
I get really far and have lots of items then die, and I find myself having to do that over again so I don't feel like I lost.
It's a never ending loop ;~;
Edit:
AAUUuugghh I died with all those items
WELP, TIME TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 11:27:23 PM by Dropshock »

i see this thread and im like :D
then i play and see a giant spider

Shoot a bomb into the web under them, let it blow up. Free moneys and sticky bombs.

Shoot a bomb into the web under them, let it blow up. Free moneys and sticky bombs.
but the platform is directly below it and its almost impossible to hit it
it scares the hell out of me

Yay spelunky!
It's too bad the main site went down or something.
I can't access it, in any case.

This free?
Yes.
Also I have no idea how you guys even get past the Jungle. forget, sometimes I don't even make it to the jungle.

Yes.
Also I have no idea how you guys even get past the Jungle. forget, sometimes I don't even make it to the jungle.
Wait, what the hell? I thought you'd be super good at the game.
Are you using shortcuts? 'cause I'm pretty bad, but I can shortcut to world 3, which helps.

I do incredibly good at times, but others I'm just horrible.
I do have a shortcut to the jungle, yes. But it's hard to start out with no money and no items that you can gain from the previous levels when using the shortcut. Plus, I like starting from the beginning. More fun personally.

I do incredibly good at times, but others I'm just horrible.
I do have a shortcut to the jungle, yes. But it's hard to start out with no money and no items that you can gain from the previous levels when using the shortcut. Plus, I like starting from the beginning. More fun personally.
Yeah, starting from world 1 is more fun, but it's almost impossible to go from world 1 to world 4 without getting killed.