Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 370168 times)

= = - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - = =

News: (Rarely updated for your inconvenience)

Submitted ATAC file package to RTB

Suggest ideas for playertypes using the following format

= = - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - = =

The Team:

Developers:
Zloff (Scripter, UI, founder)
ShadowsfeaR (Modeler, CI, co-founder)
Navaro (Sounds)
The occasional Khain (Modeler)

Beta-Testers:
Kiwi Bear
Blockoverlord
Khain
Wehrmacht
Boba Fett/Rediac

Special Thanks:
The Corporation (Former modeler, came up with the name  'Blockombat')

Our Add-ons:

BKT: Essentials

Stuff like melee weapons, explosives, medical crap, etc.

Pack:
Essentials

The original "Blockombat" real-life based weapons pack:

Weapons will have interactive sighting and scoping, selective-fire capabilities, limited and reserve ammo, recoil and overheating that affects accuracy, scope-sway, neato muzzleflash effects with lights, realistic sound behavior, and varying damage against vehicles. They will all fire projectiles, not raycasts. The models will not and never will have hands or hand animations. These weapons are scripted to perform like, but not identical to, their real-life counterparts.

Packs:

Required datablock package, "Weapon_Blockombat"
Sandstorm
HK Specialties
European Engineering
Innovative Arms
Russian Rebel
Backstreet Swag
American Pride
Second Amendment

BKT: A Try At Classic

A branch-off of Blockombat, this series of weapon packs focuses on less realism and more "blocko" performance.

Packs:
Required datablock package, "Weapon_BKT_ATAC"
Enforce
Rebel
Combat
Overkill

Mass Effect 3:

Based off of the hit series' latest installment, Mass Effect 3. Weapons will have limited and reserve ammo, overheating that effects accuracy, and projectiles that move so fast they might as well be raycasts. Snipers will have interactive scoping. These weapons are scripted to perform like, but not identical to, the official weapons in Mass Effect 3.

kinda went poof

Halo:

um idk

« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 05:00:21 PM by Zloff »

BLOCKOMBAT
In-Game Picture Dump

« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 10:17:57 PM by Dnitro »

Looks nice so far.

EDIT-
Zloff, what have you become?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 09:48:09 PM by The Corporation »

« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 06:14:50 PM by Zloff »

Lol. Someone needs to learn how to render in sketch.

Other than that, pretty good. But be careful with the barrel. Do it wrong and you'll have about 60 extra polygons.

Bump, I re-did almost everything cuz I found a website with a billion useful pictures of the M4 and it's variants

Poll added

« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 03:58:03 PM by Zloff »

Bump, I re-did almost everything cuz I found a website with a billion useful pictures of the M4 and it's variants

Poll added

No rails?

Got the rails on and some of the body; done modeling for today

« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 03:59:20 PM by Zloff »

« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 09:33:30 PM by Mr.jacksaunt »

I myself don't like the rails. Up to you though.

I personally like the rails. Why not just have two models? One with rails and one without rails.

It looks cool and
Why not just have two models? One with rails and one without rails.

By bumping this you are forcing me to put up the most updated picture of the model which I can not do at the time

Eh, I'm putting this on hold/locking it for now; I'll be too busy scripting to work on this