18 (7.9%)
Fluttershy
56 (24.6%)
Applejack
27 (11.8%)
Rarity
21 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 227

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Locked forever  (Read 1005104 times)

Nighttime is completely dictated by the orientation of the earth relevant to the sun. Does that mean you control the planet's rotation?

Nighttime is completely dictated by the orientation of the earth relevant to the sun. Does that mean you control the planet's rotation?
forget your gravitational orbit laws

Never mind, I found Carl Sagan's ghost. I'm leaving this dimension, mooncigarette.

Billllyuns and billlyuns of years ago...

Billllyuns and billlyuns of years ago...
this is how me a squideey made the galaxy
Never mind, I found Carl Sagan's ghost. We're leaving this dimension, mooncigarette.
not before i take your semen and transplant it into something else for teh lulz
because that how we sucubus roll

not before i take your semen and transplant it into something else for teh lulz
because that how we sucubus roll
Do you want to know how I actually feel? First, I'm nervous since I don't want to involve myself in any bizarre fantasy you're cooking up; even more so in public. Second, I'm curious as to why you like Luna at all. She barely has any character development, and she's only in the show in order for the main characters to be introduced to each other. After that, she's never mentioned again.

Do you want to know how I actually feel? First, I'm nervous since I don't want to involve myself in any bizarre fantasy you're cooking up; even more so in public. Second, I'm curious as to why you like Luna at all. She barely has any character development, and she's only in the show in order for the main characters to be introduced to each other. After that, she's never mentioned again.
bizzare fantasy? oh no its all fun and games
just pulling strings here and there

Skelo is the king of rule 34, what do you expect?

To be honest, Skelo might get banned for that. He enjoys strange things. Eugh.

and forget your ghost of carl sagan
i have the ghost of...some random person no one really knew
.....forget you

Your fun and games are about as charming as discussing love with a kitten. Go away.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 01:47:49 AM by Squideey »

Squideey your dear derpy is going to be an OC in season 2.

Also, should we try to get a private brony server on Blockland? we could remake ponyville :D

Your fun and games are about as charming as talking about having sex with a kitten. Go away.
hell no

I wish I had the required hats.

Or TF2 at all.

Or my steam account back :(