Author Topic: Pokemon: Black and White Versions  (Read 129925 times)

In 1 week over the GTS I went from a level 1 larvesta to a level 100 Hydreigon with pokerus. It has a pretty good moveset too.
Draco Meteor
Surf
Flamethrower
Focus Blast

it needs that dark STAB. i would say ditch the focus blast or the flame thrower and teach it dark pulse

I think I'll buy Black and White. What starter should I choose? I'm kind of leaning towards grass.

is parasect a good pokemon
Stated before, it has a terrible disadvantage typewise.
I think I'll buy Black and White. What starter should I choose? I'm kind of leaning towards grass.
no matter what you're fighting a type of the opposite type in the first gym

Serperior looks way cooler than Samurott and Emboar, so I'd suggest getting him.

Serperior looks way cooler than Samurott and Emboar, so I'd suggest getting him.
This is true, unless the Emboar is shiny :l

This is true, unless the Emboar is shiny :l

I thought shiny Emboar looked stupid, but meh.

Yahtzee did a episode on White :D!

We don't promote pirated content, sir!
What? Azzurolix said Yahtzee did an episode on Pokemon White, so it's a video, is it not?

What? Azzurolix said Yahtzee did an episode on Pokemon White, so it's a video, is it not?

No, it's a television show which has far to go before DVD release! Videos of it are pirated content! Illegal, my good man!

No, it's a television show which has far to go before DVD release! Videos of it are pirated content! Illegal, my good man!
television
TELEVISION
:|