Author Topic: Pokemon: Black and White Versions  (Read 129984 times)

???

so your pokemon from past pokemon games pass over and you have to trade them?

You could always do that... Is this your second Pokemon game?

so what's nintendo's canon explanation for not being able to trade new pokemon to old versions? If I had made it, I would choose "The ecological niche of that region cannot support another species."

I am sad that I don't have it yet. I want Victini so bad. And I will also feel sad when I have no other game to trade to in case I want to do a new game :C

N being Ghetsis's son was kinda obvious. And a little Star Warsy.

so what's nintendo's canon explanation for not being able to trade new pokemon to old versions? If I had made it, I would choose "The ecological niche of that region cannot support another species."

A few times, they mention Kanto and all being extremely far away, even by plane travel. I suppose their explanation is the distance between the old regions and this new one.

I am sad that I don't have it yet. I want Victini so bad. And I will also feel sad when I have no other game to trade to in case I want to do a new game :C
Victini isn't even that cool.

You know what's cool? This:

You could always do that... Is this your second Pokemon game?
yeah, i had pokemon gold for the game boy color. that's it

i lost my cartridge and my gameboy color broke though :(

There's not really an ecological niche of Unova.

Maybe, "Shut up and buy our new game"?

yeah, i had pokemon gold for the game boy color. that's it

i lost my cartridge and my gameboy color broke though :(

Well I'm pretty sure you can trade up. If you collect 1 game from each generation, I believe you can bounce your Pokemon from the first all the up to the newest progressively. That should mean you can have a Red/Blue Mew in Black/White.

Nope. Gen II and III are totally incompatible.

ughh i cant decide between black or white

Nope. Gen II and III are totally incompatible.

I wasn't sure about that. I tried to remember for sure, but gave up. Isn't there still a third hand method to do that?

Best I can think of is transferring the saves to PC, then using a program to transfer the Pokemon with their stats to a gamesave of Gen III.

You can probably do it that way, I personally just cried I couldn't transfer my Typhlosion.

Did anyone beat the Elite 4 that will loan me some pokemon? No matter how hard I train my pokemon, they always do the same exact damage as they did like 20 levels ago. It's annoying :c