Author Topic: Pokemon: Black and White Versions  (Read 129914 times)

yes plz

0218-0424-8494

yes plz

0218-0424-8494
already got you down.
Go to the wifi-room in the pokemon center.

Solid where are you. I've been here for 10 minutes.

And I will never play like Mega. I don't just use one pokemon to outpower everyone. I'd rather be underleveled and balanced so I have to use actual strategy to beat my opponents.

I hate people that play like Mega. I used to, but it's a heck of a lot less fun, and just annoying.

I've mentioned I've played since Red/Blue. It always pissed me off when I'd have to constantly restart to get past average trainers. Hell, I don't get you people with training others. I align my party to work for me. Switching them in battle can be bad, switching them outside and forgetting means starting a real battle with a bad Pokemon. It's a lot simpler, and there's a lot less frustration.

ok my friend code is 0218 0424 8494

My friend code is 3297-4577-7815.

Do you two want me to add you codes to the topic post?

Cant connect to the stupid internet because my DS "Cant loving handle my router's security form"

If it's a kind that can't be handled, I think the 3DS can... :panda:

Solid where are you. I've been here for 10 minutes.
oh ok i'll get on

Wynd_Fox, your Pokemon Black Friend Code is returning an error for me. Zenith, your friend code is also returning an error. Could someone give confirmation on if these codes are functional?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 02:37:58 AM by MegaScientifical »

anti it says your friend code is wrong

anti it says your friend code is wrong

Was just about to say that. Anti, check the code.

ANTI

GIMME BUG

He's offline. I guess he thought "Solid must have left me. -_-" And left. Sad. He'll feel so stupid when he comes back in the morning to find out he typed his code wrong.

but.. i want bug >:(

i need a ground type for the 4rth gym leader. right now i've got nothing good against it

Can anyone help me with this Nintendo WFC USB stuff? I cant connect to it :C

Can anyone help me with this Nintendo WFC USB stuff? I cant connect to it :C

It should give off a specifically named connection... But I hate it. I got it for my birthday a few years back, it wouldn't work. I was getting frustrated, and my Mom started shoving this phone in my face saying "Talk to your aunt :cookieMonster:" And she wouldn't stop so I yelled and crap...

My point is, I don't want to think about that crappy thing.

Beat Red awesomely with gamebattle pokemon tryhard like skills. Back to Black. Oh Serperior, why do you torture me so?

HOLY stuff I JUST FOUND MY OLD POKEMON SILVER GAME :D

i used to play this on my gameboy color ; - ;